cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax rate from tax code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus ,

I hv created one tax code A0 (using FTXP) and in that i have maintained three condition type JCES ( Service tax ) ,JECE ( Serviece tax edu.) ,JECD ( High edu cess) .

I maintained tax rate for each condition type as 12 %, 2% ,1%

resepectively .

However when i create condition record (VK11) for each condition type , i enter tax code , this automatically determines tax rate 12% for all condition types .

My concern is it has to take 12% , 2% % ,1 % as per condition type rate maintained in tax code .

Pls suggest me any inputs

Thanks in advance .

Anchal Pawar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anchal,

The condtion type can be created on application like S&D (V) and TAX (Tx).

Here, the condition type u have created is for TAX n u have created A0 tax code in FTXP.

To get the values ie. 12%, @%, & 1% in FTXP you need to create the condition record in FV11, with key combination as TAX CODE i.e., for the particular condition type & taxcode combination u give the percentage.

once u created the condition type in FV11, these values or % will be copied to FTXP condition type.

Hope, this i/p will serve the purpose and if you have arrived at the soln by any other mean please let us know.

With regards,

Vijayashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

luks like u are using taxinn. so no need to maintain the values in the tx code. the cond records will suffice. jus mention the tax code in vk11.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh ,

yes , u r right , we r using taxinn, As per your answer , there is no significance of tax rate maintained in the tax code .

But in case finance wants to hv control for tax rate . Can we refer that rate for our condition record .

Rgds

Anchal Pawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create as many tax codes in taxinn as you want-each meeting a particular business requirement. All you need to do is maintain condition records accordingly and mention the correct tax code in vk11.

For example the requirement is to have a separate tax code for taxes in say Delhi and Rajasthan and that there is a plant each in both states. So you can create two tax codes and create cond records on the basis of plant. For the Delhi plant you can have the tx code DL in vk11 and for the Raj plant you can have tax code RJ in vk11. In both the tax codes you can make do w/o havving values to the various steps in FTXP. only cond record values will suffice.

Regards,

Saurabh