cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Certificate in EP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I am planning for SAP Certification in EP. I have over 5+ years experience in S/W Development but my expertise is in MS Technologies (ASP.Net,C# over 3 years) and EP is required JAVA.

Please let me know how much JAVA Expertise is required for EP. I have k/w of Core JAVA as well as J2EE Architecture (JSP, Servlate,JDBC) but I didn't develop any application in JAVA.

Please let me know minimum requirement of JAVA for EP.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Java is a must if u want to work in EP.I think the knowledge which u have in java is enough but u need to work on a few applications in it.As far as certification is considered for that:

1.If u r workin in any company den u can look for sponsership from the company for certification,but it requires a minimum of 9mnths experience in EP.

2.Through SAP TechEd held everywhere through self or company sponsership but u need some exp in that case also.

3.U can attend SAP training from siemens or other sap centre and then get certified at ur own.

Plz check this thread for EP certifcation materials and details:

Regards

Priyanka

Award points if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Following is the address of Siemens New Delhi center where they are providing the certification facilities plz contact them they will clear ur douts:

Siemens

VIPPS Center, Local Shoping Center, Masjid Moth, Block- EFGH,GK- 2, New Delhi- 48

Ph: 011-29220697, 29221247, 29221248, 29220695,

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

JAVA is completely required for EP as it is totally based on JAVA only. Regarding the topics covered under certification, Paul has already provided a link in his earlier reply.

Also as you mentioned that you have 5+ expereice in MS technologies, I think to be eligible for SAP certification either you have to attend SAP EP training or you should have to wait for few years to SAP SAP experience.

Regards,

Subhasha

former_member110461
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Almost all of EP development is Java - so most of it will be java I'm afraid.

Paul

former_member110461
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The link below has the list of topics:

[https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~sapidp/011000358700003512322006E]

Paul