cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Warranty configuration settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

Is anyone having any information or Document or Building Block on Extended Warranty configuration, Please help me out in this, its quite urgent, since the client is already in the normal warranty of one year which is given to all customer for there all products through there vendors in the market, now the business decided to give the Extended Warranty of 1 year more after the normal Warranty of one year (12 months or 2000 hours), the total warranty will be 24 months or 4000 hours) to there customer who want to take it against which they will have to pay certain price according to the material to material.

Now the business says that the Venders will be responsible to give the extended warranty to the customer and get the Warranty Proposal Farm filed from the customer and receive the DD or Cheque from customer and the amount debit to dealer?s account as per dealer?s statement by business and the dealer will submit claims from for service commission electronically.

Insurance Company as backup ? an agreement has been done between business and the insurance company for this scheme. Business will deposit premium for every case to insurance Company for backup in extended warranty period as per agreement and business will submit claims and arrange for settlement with insurance company as per agreement and the payment of credit notes against amount of extended warranty payment receipt on quarterly basis.

1). Now how the warranty will be linked to material master since the Extended Warranty will be applicable to selected materials?

2). How to incorporate the Insurance Company into this scenario?

3) How the overall configuration will be done in SAP 4.6C

Please help me urgently in this since I do not have any idea how to configure the same in SAP and client needs this process in plane in two weeks time.Please Send me configuration document or Building Block or any material related to this Topic on mannitsaini@gmail.com

PLEASE HELP ME.

Thanks & Regards,

Mannit.

Edited by: Mannit Saini on Jan 18, 2008 6:09 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://www.dolphin-corp.com/pdfs/products/APS.pdf

Regards.

Edited by: Sravan Prakash.V on Jan 18, 2008 10:48 AM