cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change activity number screen attribute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear :

Can I change activity number field to "display" attribute? I find all PS config, but can not change screen attribute only for "activity number" field.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jennifer,

Please follow the steps given below:

1. Using transaction OK02 create a user profile, preferably by copying from an existing profile

2. Now go in for detailed screen of the created user profile

3.Enter status number (you can number them as 1,2,3..),status in short form (like "PROD' for "under production"),

3.Now select the status created by clicking on the left side and click "object types" at the top. Among the objects listed select "Network Header & Activity"

4.Go back to the detailed screen and double click the status. Here you select "Change activity / element number" as forbidden.

Now set this status to your network.

You can select the status profile by opening the network in CJ20N ->edit->Status->System/User Status, or by assigning the user profile to the transaction in customizing transaction:OPSC

Reagds

Muraleedharan.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muraleedharan.R :

Thanks a lot. I done this issue, your reply is very helpful for me . Thanks again.

Jennifer

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the activity number to display mode by activating appropriate user status. Please use transaction: OK02. Create a stus profile for activities. Create user statuses. For this specific user status, among business transactions prohibited, opt for "Change Activity /Element number ". Assign this status to the network.

With this the activty number gets greyed out and can longer be changed.

Muraleedharan.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muraleedharan.R :

Thanks for your reply. But I have been setting this config(OK02)(create user status , assign to network/activity, assign auth. code ). Our activity/ element still can be changed. How to " among business transactions prohibited" ?

Jennifer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I doubt if you can change this field to Display using standard configuration.

Think you need to go for enhancement in similar lines to the note 128378

Else use ths user status management and set the field Change Activity/Element Number to Forbidden.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear :

How do I use user status to control activity number attribute? Thanks your reply.

Jennifer