Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Updating Infotype 0077 for the New Race and Ethnicity Codes

Hi,

I would like to ask for a help or any ideas on below case:

There are new race and ethnicity codes required by the US EEO Law. I've already maintained them in table T505R. My problem now is on how infotype 0077 records of the employees will be updated showing the new race and ethnicity codes. Program RPURACU0 is use to update the records in infotype 0077. In this program, I first map the old ethnic origin to the new race and ethnicity codes. But after I've run and execute the program, infotype 0077 records of the employees still shows the old ethnic origin codes. It does not show the new race and ethnicity codes which should be based on the mapping I've done.

Another problem is that in infotype 0077 in the field "Ethnic Origin", upon clicking on the drop down list, it shows all of the entries I've entered in table T505R. I think that ethnicity and race categories should be two different fields and thus, there should be another field for the race categories. May I know on how to add such field?

To summarized, I need help in the following:

-how to update infotype 0077 showing the new race and ethnicity codes

- how to create field "Race" in infotype 0077 to display the new race categories

Thanks in advance for your help!

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question