cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using SPML for Identity Management in EJB WebService

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement af using SPML(Service Provisioning Markup Language) for Identity management. Identity management is used to manage the user like deleting a user, modifying, adding a user etc for a application.For that the request for all these functions need to be made using the SPML. The idea is that first the data used to make any request will come from the SAP R3 using an EJB which will retrieve that data by calling a BAPI via JCO and then it is needed to be passed to the entitlement system using the SPML.Thus I have to publish a web service which will get data by calling BAPI and give it to entitlement system using SPML and how can I achieve it?. I have less knowledge about SPML, your guidence will help.

Thanks & Regards,

Samir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichaelShea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

There is a document on the SAP Service Market Place that covers the SPML in the UME APIs. This quote is from the [UME documentation|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/5b/5d2706ebc04e4d98036f2e1dcfd47d/frameset.htm]:

SPML Support

The UME APIs support access using the Service Provisioning Markup Language (SPML). For more information, see service.sap.com/security > Security in Detail > Secure User Access > Identity Management > SAP Identity Management APIs.

-Michael

Edited by: Michael Shea on Jan 17, 2008 9:01 AM