cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing the pending sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Can we close the pending orders automatically if quantity is below 50 units? If so what is the procedure?

Rama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I can suggest a possible soultion.

In user exit for sales order (mv45AAZZ) in SAVE event u can write code .

check for delivered qty from LIPS table and if qty is below 50. set the order status to a COMPLETE . u can get details on status from table vbuk.

See if this works.

regards

mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u can choose the orders u want to close using va05 or table vbuk. then in mass (tcode mass and object BUS2032) sales order maintainence to can assign reason for rejection VBAP-ABGRU to all of these.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi surabh

Thanks for your reply. But I dont want to do anything. When ever the sale order due quantity for delivery goes below the require quantity, say suppose 50 units, then system should automatically close that sale order. Is it possible?

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i assume u want to have a system where u do not want to have any open orders. u can do this using user exits

try this logic if the confimed qty is less than order qty then set the status as complete. u can do this using tables vbep, vbuk, and vbap. try the user exit. mv45afzz. but this wud have a great impact on availability check func.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can enter the reason for rejection in the sales order and close the same. immediately the order status will show as completed.

Do reward points if u found useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kaleeswaran

I Know how to close it manually. But I want to close the pending sale order automatically only when the quantity is below 50 units. Is it possible or not?

Regards

Rama