cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

related to smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

Can anybody tell me what is the exact use of NAST table? How can i use this table in creating a SMARTFORM?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

NAST table is the communications interface between the Transaction and the Driver program.

It holds the information of transaction fields to trasfer into the driver program.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

smartforms are legal documents for external business purposes.So when you create any application document

for example sales order through va01,

1. You have to create an output type for sending that created sales order.Through NACE transaction u can create output type.

2. An entry is created automatically for each output type in NAST table.I.e. the output type,key of the application doc, processing time and medium all are stored in NAST.

3. There is a table TNAPR which stores the driver program for each output type.

4. Therefore whenever u are sending the appl. doc i.e., when the output type is given , the standard program RSNAST00 runs and it fetches the driver program from the TNAPR table depending on the output type which has been stored in NAST table and that driver program processess the appl.doc.

5. I.e., automatically original copy of the application doc is created in the NAST whenever it is send through output type.

mahaboob_pathan
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

NAST is table stores all output types which are triggered from Transaction codes agaist the corresponding object numbers, application, condition types. All those values are automatically stored in NAST and will be avaiable while processing documents. You can check the include RVADTABL.

You can process those messages using RSNAST00 if they flaged for process using schedule program.

Widely you can use NAST table in the print programs of Scripts or Smartforms. Of course, you can use this table in another application for different requirement such IDoc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

NAST stores an Entry for each Output type Created in Application Document

for example take PO

for output type NEU you define the medium,vendor(partner), Language and other paramters these are all stored in NAST

Reward points if useful

plzzz dont forget to reward......