Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction of Structure in SPRO display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I was asked to provide SPRO display authorizations only to end user in FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING & CONTROLLING.

My first point is : Is it possible to restrict user to view only above TWO in SPRO(not to display other modules in the Structure when user executes SPRO in his system).If possible ,please clarify he how can it be?

My second point is : Can someone provide me the list T-codes which can be given to end user for display access(In Dev,Qas & Prod) in FI & Controlling , as i could not found in previous postings.

Please help in this.

Rgds,

Gadde.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you use the search for themes like SPRO or customising display you will see that there are a number of posts explaining in detail how to restrict access to different nodes in SPRO

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you use the search for themes like SPRO or customising display you will see that there are a number of posts explaining in detail how to restrict access to different nodes in SPRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the information from Sticky thread.Thanks to all.