cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How about past technical content in on individual pages?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been having this problem for some time now. Can we a place on the home page of the specific technical area, where we show the technical articles, code samples or anything related to that subject being shown.

Its becoming increasingly difficult to search for articles of a specific subject.

For example on XI home page, I would want to see all the technical articles, code samples - this makes searching so easy for us.

What do you guys say?

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Most home pages do have in the right hand side "Quick Links" a section directly to Articles, Code samples, etc. each home page varies a little but for the most part they are there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Craig,

Although it shows the list of articles, its not really readable manner. If we can seggregate the same based on some criteria it will be very easy to find.

Take a look at sapdev.co.uk, you will get an idea what I am talking about.

Regards,

Ravi

cfgh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Great idea -- this is definitely something the SDN content team is working on. You should start seeing more of these specific links in the upcoming weeks/months, so stay tuned.

I looked at sapdev.co.uk, but couldn't find any examples....could you please point me to what you were referring to.

Thanks,

Christine

SDN Content Team

sagar-acharya
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

A separate section for code samples will be great. I agree.

/Sagar