cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

log on problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have different log on names for sap ie userid from my id if i go to va05 and check i can see all the sales order where in with end user diff log on id when i execute va05 i cannot see all the sales order its only few sales order thats can be seen , can some one pls guide me on this , what could be the possible reason

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Viewing of the data is dependen on the user roles given to the user.

When you are viewing the data with your id you are able to view all the sales orders because the user has been assigned with the roles to view all the data.

The client that u are loging in might be assigned with a role to view only the sales orders which are for his department.

Regards.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As told above these are related to ROLES and Authorisations in SAP.FOR example an end user may have access only to limited transactions (Tcodes) where in a keyuser may have Access to more Tcodes.These are decided by the management of the company who plays what role in the organisation and the degree of Authorisation to that LOG on.

I hope i have clarified your quiery.Do reward points if it is helpful.

Thanking you,

Best regards,

R.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is depend upon the roles and authorisation concept in SAP.

For example. a sales executive can only view and open VA01 and not VA02 screen for making any change in already created sales order.

This is actually basis consultant's work.

First they defind the user profiles and roles. then they will assign the Tr. codes to the roles, so that every one cant view all the screens in real time.

Hope u understand my point

Do reward if it is useful.