cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP design

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai guys

I want to clarify what exactly is design phase.Can anyone explain me in detail.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be a Buzz word but its infact something that exists and has to be done in an SAP implementation project.

A few liners on this phase that i could muster from SDN pages...

Evaluate potential solutions to meet identified needs

Using SAP Business Solution Maps of SAP Solution Composer, and ARIS for SAP NetWeaver, the business process expert can identify existing solutions and thereby map out potential configurations of the proposed process.

Design the business process

Based on the information gathered, the business process expert uses ARIS, Guided Procedures, and Solution Manager to design the process and service orchestration, re-using existing SAP models from ARIS, for specifications and documentation. In addition, the business process expert uses MDM and BI systems to define a master data strategy and plan for data warehousing.

Model the business process and all of its steps

The business process expert models the guided procedures using SAP NetWeaver Visual Composer in conjunction with Guided Procedures, and models each step of the process in Visual Composer. The result is a clearly defined process model that includes workflow, user interface, and content for each step of the process.

More details at this link :

[original link is broken]

Note : Its related to business process design and is done as part of Buisness Blue Print (BBP Phase) - Goes parallely or a subset and at the final output would be Signed off BBP Docs.

Hope it is helpful

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai sri

Thanks alot for clarifying my doubt.Now i am very clear about the topic

Once again thanks.

Thanks,

lakshmi.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

It's just a buzz word, there is no specific details about it. There will be a Blue print phase only.

Regards,

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai hariprasad

Thanks alot for your quick reply.