Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Business Partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I would appreciate your suggestions on how to deal with the following problem:

We have an SRM 5.0 system connected to a ECC 6.0 backend, using extended classic scenario.

This backend was changed later, and we had to reconfigure SRM.

However, it seems that the BP created for the plant (wich has an address linked) stayed.

Now, after we executed BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_FROM_SYSTEM in SRM, a new BP was created for the backend company code, but I can't see this BP through the web app, under "Edit Internal Addresses".

So, the real problem is that we are having a problem with the external requirements transfer from ECC to SRM. I am positive that this is related to the issue mentioned above, since i have an error that says: "No address found for partner function type ShipTo Address. Message: BBP_PD051"

I tried deleting the first BP that was created, however, the system won't let me: "Partner 0100000810 exists in documents. Deletion not possible"

Is there a way to delete this BP? I don't care about previous documents, since this is a development environment. By deleting the initial BP, I hope that executing BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_FROM_SYSTEM will update the new BP to what it should be.

We are using SRM organizational structure (not from ECC backend).

Let me know if you can share some light on how to deal with this issue.

Thanks,

Gilberto Gallardo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you by any chance referred to SAP OSS Note ?

Note 1103966 - Error BBPPD 051 in SRM documents_

This is a Program Error.. SRM bug...

If an employee is delimited from HR system, when the employee is replicated to SRM system the corresponding business partner's BP relations will be deleted. The documents (PO, SC and etc.,) refers

this relation for address validation.

During the change of an SRM document error BBP_PD 051 " No address found for partner function type & "occurs. This error occurs for the partners "Requestor" or "Recipient" if the employee assigned to this partner is not valid anymore in SRM. This can happen if in SRM HR replication is active and in HR this employee was delimited because he left the company.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the foll threads ;

To delete the BP,you can also use the FM "BUP_BUPA_DELETE.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.