cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bapi/Idoc to Webservice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need help in sending purchase orders from SAP using Bapi's or Idoc's to a 3rd party system using webservice, but I need to call two webservices in the 3rd party system(target) one after the other.To be precise once the 1st webservice is invoked and posted the 2nd webservice has to be invoked .The 1st webservice success or failure id not dependant on the 2nd webservice.Can I do this without BPM?

Thanks

points will be awarded

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the sequence doesn't matter, simply use two receivers (IDoc to SOAP). If it matters you have to use BPM.

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the receiver Determination, you can add multiple receivers. For these two web services the sender will be common IDOC/BAPI.

The failure to invoke any of the receiver will not affect the processing for other receivers..It will be sequentially and no need to use BPM )

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can refer to this.

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

i figure you can try it as such.

Former Member
0 Kudos

any feed back guys?

rohit_goel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

can u pls elaborate your scenario...

Regards,

rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am sending purchase orders from SAP R/3 using Bapi's or Idoc's to a 3rd party system which uses webservice, but I need to call two webservices in the 3rd party system(target) with the same url one after the other.To be precise once the 1st webservice is invoked and posted the 2nd webservice has to be invoked ,it has to be in sequence(ist one then the 2nd).The 1st webservice success or failure does not dependant on the 2nd webservice.Can I do this without BPM?

Thanks

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you must call webservices in the sequence then it is not possible without BPM.

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The multiple entries in receiver determination will could be execute the interface simultaneously.

but the sequence of completing the whole process will not be changed.

Invoking both Web Services will be finished it up as per the sequence only.

I don't think it will require the use of BPM.

It would be nice to test it with practical scenario.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member