cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing requirement in MD04.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a problem with thrid party sales orders, I cannot see the requirement (sales order and purchase req) in MD04 screen!?

The requisition is created, but it is not displayed in MD04. I have no problems processing the sales order, purchase order. But, I would like to see the requirements.

How can I fix this? We use customized sales order types and item category types. But, purchase reqs are standard SAP. The account assignment category in pur.req is customized as well.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, u r right, third party sales orders requirement will not be seen at MD04. why because, for third party orders will not check the availability and transfer the requirements. (see the settings at VOV6 for CS). this is a standard set up.

But u can see the purchase req inMD04 after running MRP. Then u have to convert to purchase order or whatever u want,

Hope it is useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have run MRP, and the requisition has been created. But, this requisition is not coming up in MD04!

Is there any setting I am missing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check, at MD01, create pur. req field is set as 1.

also, go to MM, purchasing,purchase req,define doc. types, at NB, Link pur. req to document type

there check NB is linked to S(third party).

Reply me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, both these are set. The requisition is created, I can open it manually. But, it just not appear in MD04.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur reply,

there is a MRP relevant setting is missing for ur material. so i suggest u 2 more options.

1) check ur material master, MRP type is ND, or PD, If it si ND, Please change it to PD

2) Go to MD21(planning file entries), Pleasecheck any entries are missing.

Do reward points if it is useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

all related to mrp parameters maintened in mrp type whichever u mention in material master view.

go to mrp parameters in spro & *do not mainened *order start in past parameter, it will work for u.

regards

devendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the status of order?

if you've done delivery you can't find it in MD04

if you have only order -

run VA02 and check Sheduled lines in your item

do you have confirmed qty?