cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP JAVA - Problem occurred while performing synchronization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

JAVA instance is not starting. It is dual stack system. ABAP running fine. Not even able to connect through configtool. Here is the out from bootstrap log file

If anyone seen this before on Solaris /oracle system, please help.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: iaik/utils/Base64Exception

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.DBConnectionPool.<init>(DBConnectionPool.java:108)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.PersistenceHandler.<init>(PersistenceHandler.java:38)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.cache.ConfigurationCache.<init>(ConfigurationCache.java:149)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.bootstrap.ConfigurationManagerBootstrapImpl.init(ConfigurationManagerBootstrapImpl.java:236)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.bootstrap.ConfigurationManagerBootstrapImpl.<init>(ConfigurationManagerBootstrapImpl.java:49)

at com.sap.engine.bootstrap.Synchronizer.<init>(Synchronizer.java:60)

at com.sap.engine.bootstrap.Bootstrap.initDatabaseConnection(Bootstrap.java:419)

at com.sap.engine.bootstrap.Bootstrap.<init>(Bootstrap.java:144)

at com.sap.engine.bootstrap.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:814)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:81)

[Jan 16, 2008 4:31:46 PM ] [Bootstrap module]> Problem occurred while performing synchronization.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What u need to do is just Copy the iaik_jce.jar file for encryption into the <jdk installation directory>\jre\lib\ext directory. ( Error regarding cryptographic tool kit)

To Download the cryptographic tool kit (.sda file) from service market place

http://service.sap.com/swdc --> SAP Crypto graphic software --> SAP JAVA Crypro tool kit ( J2EE engine as of release as of 6.30).

Rename it to zip file and get the iaik_jce.jar and place the file as described above.

Award points if helpful. This solved the problem for us.

Although the fix seem to be not relevant , it should solve the problem. Let me know if it doesn't.

Thanks,

Tanuj

Edited by: Tanuj Kumar Bolisetty on Jan 16, 2008 5:15 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have followed your directions but remains the same error.What more can I do?

angel_dichev
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Deploy the entire SAP Java Crypto Lib tc_sec_java_crypto_signed_fs_lib.sda with the SDM.

May be you you are missing also the other IAIK libs that come with it.

They all need to get stored (after deploy) under ....\SYS\global\security\lib\tools\

iaik_jce, iaik_jsse, iaik_smime, iaik_ssl, w3c_http

What release you are at NW 7.0 or CE 7.1

SP?

For CE you'll need IAIK that's JDK 5.0 compliant (JCE)

Regards, Angel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tanuj,

Let me know where can i find that file iaik_jce.jar

Gerard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanuj,

Excellent. This solved my issue. Awarded maximum points.

Thanks for sharing the information.