cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AdapterMonitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I want to see File adapter in adapterframework through RWB, I dont see any adapter monitor status in it.

I only see one entry with red signal

Server 0 *******

http://sap.com/xi/XI/System

JPR

with an error

SLD access SLD host:port = ********:50000

Error getting JPR configuration from SLD. Exception: No entity of class SAP_BusinessSystem for XXX.SystemHome.XXXXX found

No access to get JPR configuration

Why am I not seeing the file adapter in this list? What should I do? In my directory, I have my sender and receiver adapters active.

Please reply.

Thanks

Thilothama

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you create the adapter, you should activate the changes then you should be able to see the adapter when you click on the specific Adapter type.

regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you talking about Integration Directory? I activated the changes and I am seeing the active file adapters under communication channel in the directory..

I dont see anything in the Adapter Monitor. All I see is an entry for JPR. What is this??

Thilothama

Former Member
0 Kudos

re-import the BASIS.tpz file into your IR.

regards

Shravan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try reimporting latest version of the "SAP Basis software component(SWCV)"

Take a look at the XI installation guide on how to do it: "Importing the XI Content for Software Component Version SAP Basis 6.40"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thilothama,

You should be able to see all the active adapter in the adapter monitoring .. if you are not seeing it and can only see JPR .. pls let your basis know abt it ..

shree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thilothama,

If you click on that file adapter, are you not able to see the individual instances of the file adapater that you would be using in your integration scenarios.

Regards,

Ravi