cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS user exit -- register a subscreen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I am using DMS to manager the scanned delivery group files and need add a subscreen tab into cv01n. I already found the user exit CV110001 but I cannot find the t code to register the created subscreen from the screen exit. Suggestion from any master is really appreciated.

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you want to save some other information about this scanned files? If you want to do that you can using CLASS ,and input the data on the addtional tab in cv01n.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jinshan. I found the additional custom tab provided there named as 'PB_CUST01' and the title in value gf_cust_tab_title1. I changed the title there and it does appear in cv01n. But I still have a problem, I cannot find the way to change that tab screen (now I only changed the name). It cannot edited. Do I need write code to change that screen? Is there any way I can use layout designer? I am not familiar with creating the controls and objects by code. Can you provide some example code? That will be really appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Implement the Badi - DOCUMENT_MAIN01 with method AFTER_SAVE the signature import DRAW will have the key and you can then save the data to your Ztable from CV01N and then retrieve for CV02N or CV03N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you may need a object key, the objeck key can create from the service market place.

0 Kudos

To make my tab appear I gave it a description using exit ZXCV110U01 of CV110001.

e.g. pfx_tab1 = 'Ext. Doc Data'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i'm working on the same thing. I created a programm with my screens etc. and want to integrated this screen into

that tab in CV01n.

I already have activated the Exit ZXCV110U01 of CV110001 und the tab will be shown but if i click on it the transaction creates a dump. Becaouse it doesn't found the screen.

I created also an new one, but every time when I try call this screen from in exit the following error message appers when i start cv01n:

screen SAPLXCV110 0100 must not be an include screen.

Can someone help me to integrate a subscreen into this customer tab?

0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

Did you create your screen via the Screen Exit of enhancement CV110001 (using CMOD) and is it screen type "Subscreen"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthew,

I found out what the problem was.

I tried to call the screen in the Screen Exit of enhancement CV110001.

You only must create a subscreen and it will be called automatically.

Now everything function.

Best regards.

Edited by: Tim Eisenmann on Feb 16, 2010 11:23 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

Can you share what you're adding to your subscreen and specifically where you are storing any data as I cannot see a customer include on table DRAW?

I was adding an F4 help on BEGRU (Auth group) as we don't change standard SAP and so I couldn't follow the WIKI's recomendation of updating the dictionary.

Thanks, Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that is also my problem, I integrated there some fields which i want to save in an Z Dictionary table.

But I need the Object key to store the data in this table, because I want to find the data again when I open the CV02n...

The problem is that in CV01n there is this key not yet created...

Best regards

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

do the instruction follow:

1. create the character using tcode ct04

2. create a class using t-code cl01, using the class type 017,

assign the character you created on step 1.

3. open the IMG>cross-application components>document management>control data>define docuemnt types, now select your document type, setting the class you created on step 2. save the customizing.

4.create the documents using cv01n, now you can input the character data on the addtional data sheet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

otherwise you can use cmod create a enhancement project,and assign the userexit CV110001 to the project, and save the assignment. click the component button, you may see a screen that you can register the subscreen of cv01n. click on the column "SAPLCV110", SAP will create a new screen of cv01n.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. The cmod is the first way I tried. I just used CV110001 and there is a screen exit there but I didn't find the place to register the subscreen of cv01n. When I double click SAPLCV110, it shows me the screen 100 and the screen cannot be changed to sub-screen (the ok button is not allowed to be deleted.) where shall I register and create a subscreen? Can you provide more details? Thanks a lot.

Best,

Ravi

Edited by: Ravi Rao on Jan 17, 2008 6:08 PM

-

Thanks, I already found the way to create subscreen here. But I still have questions for the first method we discussed. Thanks a lot for your help.

Edited by: Ravi Rao on Jan 17, 2008 6:34 PM