Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download and upload long text for project, WBS , Network,

former_member764673
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have two isssues.

1) I am extracting Projects, WBS , Network , Network activity and network activity element from a SAP 4.7 system using bapi's

BAPI_PROJECTDEF_GETDETAIL

BAPI_PROJECT_GETINFO

BAPI_NETWORK_GETINFO

BAPI_BUS2054_GETDATA

I am able to get all the details except long text. I want to know how do i extract the long text other than getting it manually by using select_text and Read_text Function module, is there any bapi to achieve this.

The reason why i am not using Function modules Read_text and Write_text is, object name( TDNAME ) value stored in STXH table for project, wbs and network are the project, wbs and network itself so i dont have any issues with this but the TDname value for activity and activity element are completely different ( Routing number and counter is stored respectively ) which i am not getting as the part of the bapi(BAPI_NETWORK_GETINFO) output.

2) I have to upload the extracted Project and it sub object data to ECC 6.0 system , i am able to achieve this by using BAPI's BAPI_PROJECTDET_CREATE, BAPI_PROJECT_MAINTAIN and BAPI_NETWORK_MAINTAIN. I am not able to load the longtext for the same, is there any way to load the long text .

All help will be greatly appreciated and rewarded.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajanidhi Rajasekeran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think there is any BAPI to do it.

We are doing it by read_text & edit_text . required fields for text name can be fetched by following select

if not e_activity[] is initial.

select aaufnr aaufpl baplzl bobjnr b~vornr

into corresponding fields of table t_longtext

from afko

as a

left join afvc

as b

on aaufpl = baufpl

for all entries in e_activity

where a~aufnr = e_activity-network

and a~aufnr is not null.

endif.