cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl() CJS-30196

0 Kudos

I am installing Solution Manager 4.0 SR2, on RHEL 4.6. Oracle 10G.

I am getting the following error,

WARNING 2009-01-16 12:55:21

CJSlibModule::writeWarning_impl() Execution of the command "/usr/sap/SM1/DVEBMGS00/exe/jlaunch UserCheck.jlaunch com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/lib:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib:/tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install -c sysnr=00 -c ashost=solman -c client=001 -c user=DDIC -c XXXXXX -a checkCreate -u SAPJSF -p XXXXXX -r SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO -message_file UserCheck.message" finished with return code 2. Output: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck at com.sap.engine.offline.FileClassLoader.findClass(FileClassLoader.java:691) at com.sap.engine.offline.FileClassLoader.loadClass(FileClassLoader.java:600) at com.sap.engine.offline.FileClassLoader.loadClass(FileClassLoader.java:578) at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:79)

INFO 2009-01-16 12:55:21 [syuxcfile.cpp:280]

CSyFileImpl::remove() Removing file /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/dev_UserCheck.

TRACE [iaxxejsexp.cpp:199]

EJS_Installer::writeTraceToLogBook() NWException thrown: nw.ume.userError:

INFO 2009-01-16 12:55:21 [syuxcfile.cpp:280]

CSyFileImpl::remove() Removing file /tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/dev_UserCheck.clone.

ERROR 2009-01-16 12:55:21

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl() CJS-30196

TRACE [iaxxejsbas.hpp:460]

EJS_Base::dispatchFunctionCall() JS Callback has thrown unknown exception. Rethrowing.

ERROR 2009-01-16 12:55:21

FCO-00011 The step createJSF with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_Doublestack|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|createJSF was executed with status ERROR .

<html><head></head><body><p>An error occurred while processing service <b>SAP Solution Manager 4.0 Support Release 2 > SAP Systems > Oracle > Central System > Central System Installation</b>. You may now</p><ul> <li>press <I>Retry</I> to repeat the current step.</li> <li>press the <I>View Log</I> button to get more information about the error.</li> <li>stop the task and continue with it later.</li></ul><p>Log files are written to <b>/tmp/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS</b>.</p></body></html>

TRACE [iaxxgenimp.cpp:1155]

showDialog() waiting for an answer from gui

I went to the Sapservice.com and downloaded SAPNOTE Note 1126481 - SAP installation terminates in step createJSF.

I tried to implement the note in transation SNOTE, it says this note cannot be implemented

Will appreciate any pointers and help.

Regards

Shafiq:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

I reinstalled using j2sdk version j2sdk 1.4.2_12 ( j2sdk version used before 1.4.2_14). installation completed successfully.

Shafiq

Edited by: SHAFIQ REHMAN on Jan 18, 2008 4:59 PM

0 Kudos

I reinstalled using j2sdk version j2sdk 1.4.2_12. installation completed successfully.

Shafiq

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try to workaround suggested by Hannes in thread this worked for me.

Markus