cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM 2007 Post Install Steps - Questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm installing SCM 2007 and have a questions on a coulpe of the post steps.

1. 5.18 BI-Specific Post-Installation Steps (pg 107 of install guide). Has anyone done these steps and can you explain them to me? It looks like it's wanting me to do a client copy. I already did one of those as part of the post insall steps. Are these steps to be done in the BI system or the SCM system. Thank you.

5.18 BI-Specific Post-Installation Steps

After you have installed the SAP SCM system , you need to perform the following post-installation

steps for BI ABAP.

Procedure

1. Import additional languages (optional).

2. Apply all Support Packages.

3. Create the logical system as follows:

a) Log on to the SAP system and call transaction SPRO.

b) Choose Integration with SAP components Integration via APO Core Interface (CIF) Basic Settings for

Creating the System Landscape Name Logical Systems .

Note

For more information about the conventions for the creation of logical systems see SAP

Notes 155009 and 423184.

4. Maintain a client.

5. Assign the logical system to the new client:

a) Call transaction SPRO.

b) Choose Integration with SAP components Integration via APO Core Interface (CIF) Basic Settings for

Creating the System Landscape Assign Logical Systems to a Client .

Note

If you need more than one client, repeat steps 4 and 5.

6. Log on to one of the new clients with sap/pass.The creation of the user sap can be disabled

with the parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar.

7. Install the liveCache according to the documentation Installation Guide SAP liveCache for NetWeaver 7.0,

available on SAP Service Marketplace at http://service.sap.com/install70.

8. Copy client 000 by using transaction SCCL with user profile SAP_CUST.

9. Set parameter login/system_client = <one of the new clients (e.g. productive

client)> in the default profile or in the instance profile. For more information, see SAP Notes

116432 and 116520.

Do not change this profile setting after you executed step 12.

10. Stop and restart the system in order to activate the default profile.

11. Log on to the new client that was set in step 10.

2. 5.21 Activating Services for the Web UI for SAP Supply Network Collaboration (SAP SNC). It tells me to look in Solution Manager to see which services I need to activate. Can someone describe where I find that in Solution Manager or which services I need to activate? Thank you.

5.21 Activating Services for the Web UI for SAP Supply

Network Collaboration (SAP SNC)

To be able to use the web user interface for SAP SNC, you must activate services with transaction

HTTP Service Hierarchy Network (transaction code SICF).

For more information, see the configuration documentation for one of the following SAP SNC

scenarios in SAP Solution Manager under:

n Solutions SAP for Automotive Scenarios Supplier Managed Inventory/Release Processing/Web-Based Supplier

Kanban Solutions

5 Post-Installation

5.22 Post-Installation Steps for SCM Replenishment Workbench for Store (SCMRWBS)

n Solutions SAP for Consumer Products Scenarios Responsive Replenishment

n Solutions SAP for High Tech Scenarios Contract Manufacturing Procurement/Supply Network Inventory/Work

Order Collaboration

Choose the chapter Basic Settings for SAP Supply Network Collaboration Maintaining Settings for Service and

Single Sign-On Activation

I appreciate any assistance - Thank you.

~TJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Are you able to install SCM 2007?