cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exp in R3 4.7 SD and certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am familiar R3 4.7 SD module and would like to appear for certification.

Would it be possible, considering that it is not the current SAP version.

Is there a lot of difference on the SD side for the latest version.

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

and nothing to worry about the version part.. there is no much difference. you can crack it!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

It's nice to hear that you are interested in SD certification!!

I have completed certification from siemens, bangalore.

The pre-requisites are,

1.you must be atleast an engineering graduate in any decipline.

2.you should have 2+ years of experience in sales

your 6 months exp in SAP 4.7 will be an added advantage!!

Normally, the person who screens your resume in siemens would look into the above pre-requisites i have mentioned.Sometimes they might even shortlist candidates without B.E.. But later when you start applying for jobs, the resume will not normally be shortlisted without B.E. for the interview purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

I did certification in ECC 5.0, it's good to hear you are attempting certification. Just read through the standard PDF's, you could easily crack it. More than the certificate the knowledge you attained in the process is simply amazing.

Thank you

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

When u say Standard PDF's u mean the SAP Training course ware for SD right.

Thanks

former_member385456
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

no such difference between 4.7 and new version except some changes made in output detemination and asome other parts,

if u have a gud knowledge on implementation then y u go for certification, now they need MBA must.

tell me something about u, experience and implementations

then i wil suggest you,

m s r prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

So what exam do i need to give for SD certification.

What are the experience requirements.

former_member385456
Participant
0 Kudos

My point of view MBA is must with some field experience required depend upon modules, when i enquire enter into SAP & fees is 1.75 lacks nearly.

i think u got the answers,

regards,

m s r prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr Prakash,

College degrees are no substitute for knowledge and exp. I know so many ppl who are into SAP and have no MBA degreee.

My question was what does SAP mandate in terms of Exp for allowing ppl to appear for certification. I have no interest in attending training.. I have already had that from a non SAP accredited institute and have been practicing for past 6 months.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

I have done certification in 4.7 version .I dont find much difference.You go ahead not much of difference it will be gr8 addition and try to gain some fisthand info abt new additions and it will be good.

All the best.

Regards

Rohit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Not much only few area provided extra features and functions that you can find through release notes.

Regards

JACK