cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning: Problems occurred during synchronization of the system landscape

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have created systems in system landscape, TMS is working fine, all the configuration steps are completed successfully.

am working in Solution Manager 4, in project change -SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN - Project Administration - in 'System Landscape' tab  Change request and when I activate change request management I am getting following messages:

1. Warning: Problems occurred during synchronization of the system landscape

2. The project is not released. Hence cycle can not be created.

Its bit urgent as I m in middle of this activity, please assist me on the same…

Thanks

Sharmishtha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharmishtha,

I've had this error before. I think we ran the ChaRM check in the IMG, and it told us there was something wrong with how our system role was set. We had to go into SMSY and change it from Production to Dev or vice versa. I'll see if the BASIS person remembers what he did.

In the mean time, run the check and tell us if it was successful.

regards,

Jason

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakhar

Thanks a ton for your quick reply and document. I have already followed this document still I am getting this error.

Will you please clear my following doubts?

1.I have created systems but I see “Data source” as RFC connection. It was showing before “Manual(automatic refresh) but changed because I have done following things:

In clients tab I can see the client  over there generate RFC connections  It created Read, TMW, TRUSTED, and in satellite systems it created BACK and trusted RFC connections.

I have given said authorization to these users and RFC connections are working fine  it can read the data remotely.

2.On page no: 9 they have mention “import system data defined in TMS domain controller into the solution manager”

I have already created one background job which is fetching system landscape information. Is it enough or for this I have to do something different.

3.Over here step of Creation of IMG project is not mentioned, do we need to create that before activating CTS?

Will you please guide me for the same?

Thanks

Sharmishtha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

My problem is resolved, I have successfully activated CTS in SolMan. For CTS activation following things are must:

1. SMSY --> landscape creation

2. RFC Creations

3. Client Specific TMS configuration

4. Prj --> CTS activation.

I have followed eCTS_ChaRM_SP12 --> https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/solutionmanager/ Documentation

Thanks

Sharmishtha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sharmishtha,

Could you please be more detailed with the steps because i have the same problem with you. I execute the same steps a lot of times but i can not find solution for the problem...

The error is the following when i check project landscape under project--->Change Requests...

The Solution Manager project ZONE77 was not found in the project administration table /TMWFLOW/PROJMAP.

Thanks in advance

Thanasis Porpodas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day Sharmishtha,

Thanks for the information. I was having the same problem.

Question for you. The link you gave for the ChaRm configuration, “eCTS_ChaRM_SP12 --> https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/solutionmanager/ Documentation”

For the life of me I can not seems to find it. Maybe it has just been a very long week. Would you be so kind as to point me a bit further as to what section it may be under.

Thanks Sharmishtha

Regards,

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sharmishtha.

I found the document. As I said, it has been a long week

Thanks Again

Regards

Don

ryan_wermager
Explorer
0 Kudos

Did anyone figure the original post out? I am having the same exact problem.

ryan_wermager
Explorer
0 Kudos

Did anyone figure the original post out? I am having the same exact problem.

ryan_wermager
Explorer
0 Kudos

Did you ever find the solution to this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Don,

Plz let me know from where you downloaded the document. I having the same problem. I need to resolve it.

Thanks in advance.

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just an update. Was configuring CHARM on SolMan 7.1 and ran into this issue - saying project not found in project administration table.

In addition to checking system in SMSY, RFCs, authorizations and TMS - there is a sequence to the Check CHARM here.

If you do not 'check' the activate CHARM box and do a 'Check' of the CHARMconfiguration you will get an error saying project not found in project administration.

After checking the Activate CHARM box, save and then perform a check of CHARM, it will show all green if everything else is fine.

Mind the sequence

Regards,

Srikishan

Saikumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Srikishan,

Thanks for your tip. I was also facing the same problem. 🙂

Regard's

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jason & Prakhar

Thanks for your quick response. I am basis person, and configuring this change request management for one of the project.

Jason:

Will you please check with your basis person about these settings and let me know the same. I have set the settings as follows

C= Development (source system)

T = Quality

P = Production

Prakhar:

I have checked with all RFC connections are working fine, authorizations are also properly given.

I didn’t get your point No correctly defined maintenance project exists, I have already created project in project administration transaction, assigned the system landscape, I have activated project IMG in IMG Project and then going in change request tab to activate the change request management, where its giving me above error.

More over, as you have mentioned I am getting following message in SLG1:

“Project CHARM_GBW not found in the project administration table”

This is asking me to do following things:

Synchronize the project in Change Manager with the Solution Manager. Call the Solution Manager with the transaction SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN, and go to the 'System Landscape' tab, and then the 'Project Cycle' tab. Select the 'Change Request Management' field, and choose 'Refresh'. Project CHARM_GBW should then be available.

Where do I have to make entry for this? I can see the entry in /TMWFLOW/PROJMAP table too. I don’t know what more I need to do for this.

Problem is I can’t see ‘Project Cycle’ tab in ‘System Landscape’. Prakhar, frankly I am not able to find any step wise document on this part. So will you please help me with some documents on this? I am from technical side thus there is bit difficulty to understand this scenario from functional view.

I will be grateful for your help,

Thanks

Sharmishtha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sharmista,

Actually first you need to do technical or basis settings which is mentioned and guided using snapshots as follows:

Go through the following doc

https://websmp209.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700000657692007E/eCTS_ChaRM_SP12.pdf

This guide is having snapshots and step by step proc for setting up the same

After this only functinal settings comes in to picture.

Please reward point for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fr,

Ask your BASIS fr to do the following:-

Call transaction SLG1, and select the main object /TMWFLOW/CMSCV to view the application log. This contains the error logs for errors that occurred during synchronization of the system landscape.

Possible causes of the error are:

No correctly defined maintenance project exists

Missing or incorrect RFC connections to the satellite systems

Missing or incorrect authorizations

Once the error has been resolved, the system landscape has to be synchronized again.

Actually there are few BASIS config needs to be done before you can do this so ask ur BASIS team to do needful.

Please reward points for the same.