cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWA configuration error(pwdf3102:50100 error)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am configuring 2004s SP9 Sneak Preview 's NWDI by using this URL

http://localhost:50100/nwa using administrator login.

I selected "Deploy and Change" then scenario "DI" and choosing Template "All in one Complete Configuration of DTR,CBS and CMS".

I have changed SLD host to localhost but when I click on install I got this error in CMS.

Element 'SAPConfigLib.J2E.Unclassified.configureCms':!BrokerImport.import_of_element_failed!!BrokerImport.Fehler!com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.exceptions.CPIBaseException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.CPIResourceBundle', ID='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.provider.javaServiceProvider.JavaServiceWriter.writeElement!BrokerImport.LINE!157-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.86

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.128

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.128

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.serviceimpl.importservice.CULConfigurationImport.importConfiguration.96

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.ccl.templateinstaller.StepExecuter.run.41

Element 'SAPConfigLib.J2E.Unclassified.configureCms':Error during executing Java Reflection:Unable to open connection to host "pwdf3102:50100". The IP address of the host could not be resolved. Maybe the URL is misspelled or the host does no longer exist..

I am also not able to ping pwdf3102.please let me know how to solve the error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The template installer does not configure an SLD Name Server and therefore no namespace prefixes are reserved.

Go through the help doc on 'Setting Up the Name Service' and ensure you have done them:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/2f/a72f41b239a831e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Hope this helps !

Regards

Srinivasan T