cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for storing serial number data assigned to material in delivery doc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Kindly tell me the table name in which the serial numbers assigned to the material in the delivery document are stored.

I have seen VBPM table, but it is not been updated.

regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

You have to see Table SERI where you will get exact information.

Reward if useful;

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no particular table wherin the serial number is stored for a material. A Ztable has to be created for the serial number to flow from the delivery.

For a combination of material and serial number, there exists an equipment number. Go to IQ03 and enter the serial number and get the equpment number details. Go to table EQUI and enter the equipment number to get the serial number (SERNR field).

Award points if the above info helps.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

SER01 Document Header for Serial Numbers for Delivery

SER03 Document Header for Serial Numbers for Goods Movements

Regards

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish,

Thank for your answer, in both the tables i could see the number of serial numbers assigned to the delivery document, field is "ANZSN". My requirement is, i want the actual serial numbers which are assigned to the delivery document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u pls clarify

"i want the actual serial numbers which are assigned to the delivery document."?..

in those table that u told u, contains..delivery doc, material assigned to delivery doc and obviously serial nos of those material ...i dont know what exactly u mean "i want the actual serial numbers which are assigned to the delivery document."

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the SER03 table, there is a field ANZSN which stats only the number of serial numbers, not the serial number.

regards

Ravi