cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP XI and JMS for WebSphere MQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

did anyone do an integration with SAP XI and IBMs WebSphere MQ?

The documentation of SAP XI says that you use the JMS adapater for this purpose, but I would like more information about this, e.g. does SAP write XML - JMS messages and Websphere MQ translates the JMS into MQSeries messages or does SAP XI write MQ Messages?

Any link to documentation is appreciated.

Thanks

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What type of JMS adaptor drivers for MQSeries is needed connection with XI? Is it Type 2 drivers ( Native Driver where it requires the some native code to connect to the databases ) or Type 4 drivers ( This driver directly converts the java statements to SQl Statements which require to databases. It wont convert to JDBC statement )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I solved the issue. I recopied the .jar files and now it start. They must have been corrupted when we put them into the tech_adapter directory.

Thanks for all the help.

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

I the Queue Manager exists, is running and listens to the default port 1414.

2. I have defined the JAVA.CHANNEL as receiver channel under the QM_scl00383 Queue Manager -> Advanced settings

The transmission Protocol is TCP/IP. Any other settings to do ?

3. Channel initiator is running

4. Queue postcard exists (standard from the install of MQ) Any special settings here ?

5. We are running the adapter.bat file and I have added the jar files to the classpath and copied following four files to the tech_adapter directory:

com.ibm.mq.jar

com.ibm.mqbind.jar

com.ibm.mqjms.jar

connector.jar

I took the 3 IBM .jar files from the Websphere MQ 5.3 install.

The basic test I want to do is to send an IDOC from 4.6C to a queue in WebshereMQ. The IDOC is send to the JMS outbound adapter but since it does not start it fails.

I'm not an MQ expert and therefore I just followed the install manual from IBM to setup the trial version and added the JAVA.CHANNEL since the SAP config file had that in.

Is there an order you need to put the jar file into the classpath, normally not since I hope the java classes are unique.

Any other ideas?

I have installed a firewall to see if the XI hits the MQ Box and it does with the port 1414.

Is there any trace I can setup on MQ to see what is going wrong?

Thanks for all your help.

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

A few more questions for you...

When you are in the adapter engine, What is the status of the adapter you are trying to start? What color stoplight do you see? What is the version number?

In addition, please try to restart the adapter and copy the latest entries from the log window (after the restart attempt) into a message here.

Regards,

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

We're successfully using MQ 5.3 and XI 2.0.

A few things for you to consider (based on your config file)...

1. Make sure that your queue manager (QM_scl00383) exists and has the listener started and is listening on port 1414.

2. Make sure that channel (JAVA.CHANNEL) is started (you may also want to make sure that channel initiator is running).

3. Make sure that queue (postcard) exists on your queue manager.

4. If you added the Websphere jar files to the tech_adapter directory after you created the service SAPAdapterEngine you will need to re-create the service. The Service only references what is in the classpath at the time of creation.

5. If you are using the run_adapter bat file to start the adapter engine, make sure that the classpath is referenced.

• Note that the last two items require that the IBM Websphere jar files are referenced in the classpath.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ly-Na Phu,

thanks for you reply. What XI version do you have?

Did you find any trace settings you can do around the jms adapter by any chance?

Thanks

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

our XI Version is 2.0. The trace you can find in the

adapter log. The trace file you can find with name like

Adapter_?.log e.g. Adapter_0.log. They are in the directory tech_adapter/LogFiles.

But how to set the trace level in the adapter configuration i don't know. The only place where i know,

that trace level can be set, is in the RFC-Adapter.

regards,

Ly-Na

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ly-Na Phu,

what version of XI are you running and what version of Websphere MQ?

Is there any special configuration necessary on the Websphere MQ as we install the V5.3 Test Version from IBM and created the QM, Queue and Channel. Is there anything special you need to do to support JMS. The installer install all the JMS component and the jar files we copied to the tech_adapter directory on XI.

Any help would be great.

Our Websphere settings are:

Hostname = scl00383

Channel = JAVA.CHANNEL (we created this one as receiver channel in MQ

Queue Manager = QM_scl00383

Constructor = postcard (postcard was define in MQ as under Queues

Our config file for the outbound JMS Adapter in XI

1. JMS-Adapter Configurarion

#

1. This Configuration can be used as a Template to Configure the JMS Outbound Adapter

#

#

1. *************************************************************************************************************

#

1. uncomment for sending JMS Messages

classname=com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.ModuleTransport2JMS

#

#

1. set if a transacted JMS Session should be used (default: true)

#JMSSession.sessionTransacted=false

#

1. set the Delivery Mode of the JMS MessageProducer (QueueSender, default: PERSISTENT)

#JMS.MessageProducer.DeliveryMode=NON_PERSISTENT

#

1. set delay in milliseconds before processing next message after an error (default: 0)

#errorDelay=10000

#

#set delay in milliseconds before trying to reestablish the JMS Connection after a connection error (default: -1 (do not try to reconnect))

#reconnectDelay=10000

#

1. set the Message Formats you want to process (Formats only needed if they can not be evaluated at runtime)

#

1. JMSMessage Type can be set to TextMessage or BytesMessage. It is only used for sending JMS-Messages

#JMSMessage.type=BytesMessage

JMSMessage.type=TextMessage

#

1. TransportMessage Type can be set to TransportMessage of XMBMessage. It is used for sending and receiving Transport and XMBMessages

#TransportMessage.type=TransportMessage

TransportMessage.type=XMBMessage

1. *************************************************************************************************************

2. uncomment and adjust parameters for Transformation Type (Binding of JMS-Transport Message),

3. insert your class here for an individual binding between JMS and Transport Message

#

1. uncomment the following line for using Bindings that belong to Tunneling

#transformClass=com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.trans.JMSTunneling

1. uncomment the following line for using Bindings that belong to Single Payload Binding

transformClass=com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.trans.JMSSinglePayloadBinding

#

1. uncomment and adjust parameters for XMB Receiver

XMB.httpPort=8230

XMB.httpService=/JMS

2. uncomment and adjust parameters for loading JMS administrated objects ***

#JMS.FileNameQueueConnectionFactory=c:/temp/QueueConnectionFactory.sjo

#JMS.FileNameQueue=c:/temp/Queue.sjo

#

1. uncomment and adjust parameters for creating MQSeries JMS administrated objects ***

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.classname=com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.method.setHostName=java.lang.String scl00383

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.method.setChannel=java.lang.String JAVA.CHANNEL

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.method.setPort=java.lang.Integer 1414

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.method.setTransportType=java.lang.Integer {com.ibm.mq.jms.JMSC.MQJMS_TP_CLIENT_MQ_TCPIP}

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.method.setQueueManager=java.lang.String QM_scl00383

#JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.user=user

#JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.password=pass

#JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.method.setCCSID=java.lang.Integer 850

JMS.QueueImpl.classname=com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueue

JMS.QueueImpl.constructor=java.lang.String postcard

JMS.QueueImpl.method.setTargetClient=java.lang.Integer {com.ibm.mq.jms.JMSC.MQJMS_CLIENT_NONJMS_MQ}

#

1. uncomment and adjust parameters for using a dispatcher ***

#Dispatcher.class=com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.ConversionDispatcher

#Dispatcher.namespace=namespace1

#namespace1.ConversionDispatcher.logPayload=true

#namespace1.Service.1=Plain2XMLService

#namespace1.Plain2XMLService.class=com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.Conversion

#namespace1.Plain2XMLService.xml.conversionType=SimplePlain2XML

#namespace1.Plain2XMLService.xml.processFieldNames=fromConfiguration

#namespace1.Plain2XMLService.xml.fieldNames=a,b,c

#namespace1.Plain2XMLService.xml.fieldSeparator=;

#namespace1.Service.2=XSLTService

#namespace1.XSLTService.class=com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.XSLTConversion

#namespace1.XSLTService.XSLTConversion.XSLTFileName=Data/DemoConversion.xsl

And the error for this config:

Aug 19, 2004 10:25:22... ...i.messaging.adapter.ModuleHandlerImpl [Thread-15] Info: Module 'com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.ModuleTransport2JMS' created, version 2.0.1830

Aug 19, 2004 10:25:22... ...p.aii.messaging.adapter.XMBParameters [Thread-15] Info: Getting parameters: default value '' set for parameter 'XMB.ReceiverBusinessSystem'

Aug 19, 2004 10:25:22... ...p.aii.messaging.adapter.XMBParameters [Thread-15] Info: Getting parameters: default value '' set for parameter 'XMB.ReceiverIfNamespace'

Aug 19, 2004 10:25:22... ...p.aii.messaging.adapter.XMBParameters [Thread-15] Info: Getting parameters: default value '' set for parameter 'XMB.ReceiverIfName'

Aug 19, 2004 10:25:22... ....ServerHttpImpl(Hashtable parameters) [Thread-15] Info: started HTTPServer v2.0.0925 listening on port 8230

Aug 19, 2004 10:25:22... ...messaging.adapter.ModuleJMS2Transport [Thread-15] Info: The JMS queue is opened with the default user

Aug 19, 2004 10:25:22... ...andler moduleHandler, Parameter para) [Thread-15] Error: javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for 'scl00383:QM_scl00383'

at com.ibm.mq.jms.services.ConfigEnvironment.newException(ConfigEnvironment.java:556)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQM(MQConnection.java:2273)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQMNonXA(MQConnection.java:1701)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnection.<init>(MQQueueConnection.java:144)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnection.<init>(MQQueueConnection.java:54)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory.createQueueConnection(MQQueueConnectionFactory.java:106)

at com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.ModuleTransport2JMS.init(ModuleTransport2JMS.java:497)

at com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.ModuleHandlerImpl.run(ModuleHandlerImpl.java:555)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Aug 19, 2004 10:25:22... ...point, MessageListenerInOut listener) [Thread-15] Info: registered listener for service /JMS

Aug 19, 2004 10:25:22... ...g.adapter.ModuleJMS2Transport.start() [Thread-15] Error: java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.ModuleTransport2JMS.start(ModuleTransport2JMS.java:801)

at com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.ModuleHandlerImpl.run(ModuleHandlerImpl.java:565)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

our MQ ist Version 5.3. I see that you use an outbound

adapter. I send you an example with the inbound adapter.

At least you should have these jar files in the tech_adapter directory com.ibm.mg.jar, com.ibm.mqjms.jar,

connector.jar.

How tho create Queue, QueueManager and Channel i don't know myself. Because our Mq-Administrator did that for

me.

The error message say that it was failed to create the QueueManager. I think that the QueueManage is not correctly created. From the configuration file on adapter side it looks fine.

sorry, that i could not help you on the MQ side.

bye

Ly-Na

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, tested the JMS adapter with WebSphereMQ: worked fine.

The SAP XI JMS adapter simply uses the JMS layer of MQSeries; there is no translation within the XI JMS adpater.

Regards, Guy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guy,

what version of MQSeries works with XI 2.0 ? I have now installed V5.3 and I'm not sure if XI can connect to the queue.

V5.3 has now 4 .jar files it needs and i included them in the tech_adapter directory and classpath. But I cannot connect to the QueueManager on the MQ Side, I get following error:

Aug 18, 2004 4:49:38 PM ...i.messaging.adapter.ModuleHandlerImpl [Thread-15] Info: Module 'com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.ModuleTransport2JMS' created, version 2.0.1830

Aug 18, 2004 4:49:38 PM ...p.aii.messaging.adapter.XMBParameters [Thread-15] Info: Getting parameters: default value '' set for parameter 'XMB.ReceiverBusinessSystem'

Aug 18, 2004 4:49:38 PM ...p.aii.messaging.adapter.XMBParameters [Thread-15] Info: Getting parameters: default value '' set for parameter 'XMB.ReceiverIfNamespace'

Aug 18, 2004 4:49:38 PM ...p.aii.messaging.adapter.XMBParameters [Thread-15] Info: Getting parameters: default value '' set for parameter 'XMB.ReceiverIfName'

Aug 18, 2004 4:49:38 PM ....ServerHttpImpl(Hashtable parameters) [Thread-15] Info: started HTTPServer v2.0.0925 listening on port 8230

Aug 18, 2004 4:49:38 PM ...messaging.adapter.ModuleJMS2Transport [Thread-15] Info: The JMS queue is opened with the default user

Aug 18, 2004 4:49:38 PM ...andler moduleHandler, Parameter para) [Thread-15] Error: javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for 'sapnts17:XD1QUEUE'

at com.ibm.mq.jms.services.ConfigEnvironment.newException(ConfigEnvironment.java:556)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQM(MQConnection.java:2273)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQMNonXA(MQConnection.java:1701)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnection.<init>(MQQueueConnection.java:144)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnection.<init>(MQQueueConnection.java:54)

at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory.createQueueConnection(MQQueueConnectionFactory.java:106)

at com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.ModuleTransport2JMS.init(ModuleTransport2JMS.java:497)

at com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.ModuleHandlerImpl.run(ModuleHandlerImpl.java:555)

Aug 18, 2004 4:49:38 PM ...point, MessageListenerInOut listener) [Thread-15] Info: registered listener for service /JMS

Aug 18, 2004 4:49:38 PM ...g.adapter.ModuleJMS2Transport.start() [Thread-15] Error: java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.ModuleTransport2JMS.start(ModuleTransport2JMS.java:801)

at com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.ModuleHandlerImpl.run(ModuleHandlerImpl.java:565)

Any idea or any sample config file or setup guide for XI and MQSeries ?

Thanks

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

i don't understand the error message. But just look to our working configuration with MQ.

1. Holt die Nachricht aus dem Queue SAP.XI.CSQT heraus, die vom SILOC hineingestellt wurde.

2. Diese Nachricht enthaelt IDOC in serialisierte Form. Diese serialisierte Form wird

3. mit Hilf der Dispatcher-Klasse DeSerializeIDOC in IDOC-XML konvertiert und an

4. XI geschickt.

#

1. JMS-Adapter Configurarion

#

1. This Configuration can be used as a Template to Configure the JMS Inbound Adapter

#

#

#

1. uncomment for receiving JMS Messages

classname=com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.ModuleJMS2Transport

1. uncomment for sending JMS Messages

#

1. set if a transacted JMS Session should be used (default: true)

#JMSSession.sessionTransacted=false

#

1. set delay in milliseconds before processing next message after an error (default: 0)

errorDelay=10000

#

#set delay in milliseconds before trying to reestablish the JMS Connection after a connection error (default: -1 (do not try to reconnect))

#reconnectDelay=10000

#

1. set the Message Formats you want to process (Formats only needed if they can not be evaluated at runtime)

#

1. TransportMessage Type can be set to TransportMessage of XMBMessage. It is used for sending and receiving Transport and XMBMessages

#TransportMessage.type=TransportMessage

TransportMessage.type=XMBMessage

2. uncomment and adjust parameters for Transformation Type (Binding of JMS-Transport Message),

3. insert your class here for an individual binding between JMS and Transport Message

#

1. uncomment the following line for using Bindings that belong to Tunneling

#transformClass=com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.trans.JMSTunneling

1. uncomment the following line for using Bindings that belong to Single Payload Binding

transformClass=com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.trans.JMSSinglePayloadBinding

#

1. the following parameters are used in some Bindings that belong to Single Payload Binding needing XMBHeader Information

2. uncomment and adjust parameters according your requirements

XMB.SenderBusinessSystem=DEV_MYPC

XMB.SenderInterfaceNamespace=http://test.com/Siloc

XMB.SenderInterfaceName=MI_SendFromSILOC

#XMB.ReceiverBusinessSystem=MC1_001

XMB.TraceLevel=1

XMB.LoggingLevel=1

XMB.QualityOfService=EO

XMB.QueueId=ABCDEFABCDEF

XMB.ContentType=text/xml

#

1. uncomment and adjust parameters for XMB Sender

XMB.TargetURL=http://mmsap011:8004/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

XMB.User=XIAPPLUSER

XMB.Password=XIPASS

XMB.Client=002

XMB.Language=DE

2. uncomment and adjust parameters for loading JMS administrated objects via JNDI

#

1. uncomment and adjust parameters if not the default context should be used

#JNDI.InitialContext.property.1=java.lang.String {javax.naming.Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY}, java.lang.String com.inqmy.services.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl

#JNDI.InitialContext.property.2=java.lang.String {javax.naming.Context.PROVIDER_URL}, java.lang.String localhost:3011

#JNDI.InitialContext.property.3=java.lang.String {javax.naming.Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL}, java.lang.String Administrator

#JNDI.InitialContext.property.4=java.lang.String {javax.naming.Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS}, java.lang.String

1. set the Lookup Names

#JMS.JNDILookupNameQueueConnectionFactory=QueueConnectionFactory

#JMS.JNDILookupNameQueue=jmsQueues/xitest

2. uncomment and adjust parameters for loading JMS administrated objects ***

#JMS.FileNameQueueConnectionFactory=c:/temp/QueueConnectionFactory.sjo

#JMS.FileNameQueue=c:/temp/Queue.sjo

2. uncomment and adjust parameters for creating SonicMQ JMS administrated objects ***

#JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.classname=progress.message.jclient.QueueConnectionFactory

#JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.constructor=java.lang.String p73095:2506

#JMS.QueueImpl.classname= progress.message.jclient.Queue

#JMS.QueueImpl.constructor=java.lang.String SampleQ1

2. uncomment and adjust parameters for creating MQSeries JMS administrated objects ***

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.classname=com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.method.setHostName=java.lang.String MMDICKE

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.method.setChannel=java.lang.String XI.CSQT.TCP

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.method.setTransportType=java.lang.Integer {com.ibm.mq.jms.JMSC.MQJMS_TP_CLIENT_MQ_TCPIP}

JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.method.setQueueManager=java.lang.String CSQT

JMS.QueueImpl.classname= com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueue

JMS.QueueImpl.constructor=java.lang.String SAP.XI.CSQT

JMS.QueueImpl.method.setTargetClient=java.lang.Integer {com.ibm.mq.jms.JMSC.MQJMS_CLIENT_NONJMS_MQ}

#

1. uncomment and adjust parameters for using a dispatcher ***

Dispatcher.class=com.sap.aii.messaging.adapter.ConversionDispatcher

Dispatcher.namespace=Man

Man.ConversionDispatcher.logPayload=true

Man.Service.1=Plain2IDOCXML

Man.Plain2IDOCXML.class=de.man.mn.sap.adapterExtension.DeserializeIDOC

Man.Plain2IDOCXML.xml.IDOCType = WMMBID02

Man.Plain2IDOCXML.xml.IDOCControl = EDI_DC40

Man.Plain2IDOCXML.xml.IDOCControlFieldName = {TABNAM,MANDT,DOCNUM,DOCREL,STATUS,DIRECT,OUTMOD,EXPRSS,TEST,IDOCTYP,CIMTYP,MESTYP,MESCOD,MESFCT,STD,STDVRS,STDMES,SNDPOR,SNDPRT,SNDPFC,SNDPRN,SNDSAD,SNDLAD,RCVPOR,RCVPRT,RCVPFC,RCVPRN,RCVSAD,RCVLAD,CREDAT,CRETIM,REFINT,REFGRP,REFMES,ARCKEY,SERIAL}

Man.Plain2IDOCXML.xml.IDOCControlFieldLength = {10,3,16,4,2,1,1,1,1,30,30,30,3,3,1,6,6,10,2,2,10,21,70,10,2,2,10,21,70,8,6,14,14,14,70,20}

Man.Plain2IDOCXML.xml.IDOCControlFieldOffset = {0,10,13,29,33,35,36,37,38,39,69,99,129,132,135,136,142,148,158,160,162,172,193,263,273,275,277,287,308,378,386,392,406,420,434,504}

Man.Plain2IDOCXML.xml.IDOCSegment.FieldName.E1MBXYH = {BLDAT,BUDAT,XBLNR,BKTXT,FRBNR,XABLN,TCODE,USNAM,VBUND,XBLNR_LONG,FRBNR_LONG}

Man.Plain2IDOCXML.xml.IDOCSegment.FieldLength.E1MBXYH = {8,8,16,25,16,10,20,12,6,35,35}

Man.Plain2IDOCXML.xml.IDOCSegment.FieldOffset.E1MBXYH = {0,8,16,32,57,73,83,103,115,121,156}

Man.Plain2IDOCXML.xml.IDOCSegment.SegmentProperties.E1MBXYH = {000001,000000,01}

Man.Plain2IDOCXML.xml.IDOCSegment.FieldName.E1MBXYI = {BEAKZ,XSTOB,MATNR,WERKS,LGORT,CHARG,BWART,INSMK,SOBKZ,KZVBR,LIFNR,KUNNR,KDAUF,KDPOS,KDEIN,SHKZG,WAERS,DMBTR,BWTAR,ERFMG,ERFME,BPMNG,BPRME,EBELN,EBELP,ELIKZ,SGTXT,WEMPF,ABLAD,KOSTL,AUFNR,ANLN1,ANLN2,RSNUM,RSPOS,KZEAR,UMMAT,UMWRK,UMLGO,UMCHA,KZBEW,WEUNB,LGNUM,LGTYP,LGPLA,GRUND,EVERS,EVERE,IMKEY,KSTRG,PAOBJNR,PRCTR,PS_PSP_PNR,NPLNR,AUFPL,APLZL,AUFPS,VPTNR,FIPOS,GSBER,BSTMG,BSTME,EXBWR,KONTO,RSHKZ,BDMNG,ENMNG,QPLOS,UMZST,UMZUS,UMBAR,UMSOK,LFBJA,LFBNR,LFPOS,SJAHR,SMBLN,SMBLP,EXVKW,QM_ZUSTD,POSNR,VBELN,QM_UMZST,BWLVS,UMREZ,UMREN,VFDAT,DABRZ,MATNR_EXTERNAL,MATNR_VERSION,MATNR_GUID,UMMAT_EXTERNAL,UMMAT_VERSION,UMMAT_GUID,FIPEX}

Man.Plain2IDOCXML.xml.IDOCSegment.FieldLength.E1MBXYI = {1,1,18,4,4,10,3,1,1,1,10,10,10,6,4,1,5,15,10,15,3,15,3,10,5,1,50,12,25,10,12,12,4,10,4,1,18,4,4,10,1,1,3,3,10,4,2,2,8,12,10,10,8,12,10,8,4,10,14,4,15,3,15,10,1,15,15,12,1,1,10,1,4,10,4,4,10,4,15,1,6,10,1,3,5,5,8,8,40,10,32,40,10,32,24}

Man.Plain2IDOCXML.xml.IDOCSegment.FieldOffset.E1MBXYI = {0,1,2,20,24,28,38,41,42,43,44,54,64,74,80,84,85,90,105,115,130,133,148,151,161,166,167,217,229,254,264,276,288,292,302,306,307,325,329,333,343,344,345,348,351,361,365,367,369,377,389,399,409,417,429,439,447,451,461,475,479,494,497,512,522,523,538,553,565,566,567,577,578,582,592,596,600,610,614,629,630,636,646,647,650,655,660,668,676,716,726,758,798,808,840}

Man.Plain2IDOCXML.xml.IDOCSegment.SegmentProperties.E1MBXYI = {000002,000001,02}

Man.Plain2IDOCXML.xml.IDOCSegment.FieldName.E1MBXYJ = {PARGB,PARBU,CLASS,UMCLA,XCLAS,UMXCL,XNIBU,BDTER,TBBEL,TBBPO,TBBJR,OBJNR,AUTYP,QPLOA,TBPKZ,TAFKZ,KZEAR_OLD,RSART,PPRCTR,XMEVO,UMLGT,UMLGP,MENGE,MEINS,FKBER,MHDAT,BSSKZ,EXIDV,BERKZ,PRVBE,KZECH,UPTYP,REFIX,VLIEF_AVIS,VBELP_AVIS,XWAIT,XNOEQ,ILINR,VOLUM,VOLEH,ANZL1,ANZL2,LMEN1,LMEN2,LETY1,LETY2,KZKUB,UBTYP,UBLGP,MBLNR,MBLPO,MJAHR,URZEI,GEBER,FISTL,KZBWS,KDAUF_SD,KDPOS_SD,XRERE,XSTOR,BRGEW,GEWEI,WM_KZBEW,WENUM,GEBEH,ANZGEB,KANBA,BSTMG,FUNC_AREA_LONG,GRANT_NBR}

Man.Plain2IDOCXML.xml.IDOCSegment.FieldLength.E1MBXYJ = {4,4,18,18,1,1,1,8,10,4,4,22,2,12,1,1,1,1,10,1,3,10,15,3,4,8,1,20,1,10,1,1,11,10,6,1,1,6,17,3,4,4,15,15,3,3,1,3,10,10,4,4,4,10,16,1,10,6,1,1,17,3,1,10,3,9,1,15,16,20}

Man.Plain2IDOCXML.xml.IDOCSegment.FieldOffset.E1MBXYJ = {0,4,8,26,44,45,46,47,55,65,69,73,95,97,109,110,111,112,113,123,124,127,137,152,155,159,167,168,188,189,199,200,201,212,222,228,229,230,236,253,256,260,264,279,294,297,300,301,304,314,324,328,332,336,346,362,363,373,379,380,381,398,401,402,412,415,424,425,440,456}

Man.Plain2IDOCXML.xml.IDOCSegment.SegmentProperties.E1MBXYJ = {000003,000002,03}

Man.Plain2IDOCXML.xml.IDOCSegment = {E1MBXYH,1,E1MBXYI,*,E1MBXYJ,1}

Hope this help to find error out of your configuration.

Bye,

Ly-Na Phu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guy,

I am also trying to connect XI 3.0 with MQ. Can you tell me what are the configurations required in the Outbound JMS adapter in XI for this integration. Also where do I get the log for the JMS adapter.

regards,

Madhavan