cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data collector error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts, I hope someone can help me with this one.

I am trying to import an urgent correction from my DEV system to my QAT system, but I get the following warning when I double click the job "Import Transport Request (Online)" in the urgent correction tasklist:

Data collector error / CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPOCMINIT' :cmRc=27 thRc=242 Timeout while trying to establish a

Message no./TMWFLOW/TRACK_N062

I ran a check for this maintenance project. Using the transaction SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN, selecting the "Sytem Landscape" tab and then the "Change Requests" subtab, finally I press the "Consistency check" button. I get the following errors for "System overview for project MY_MAINT_PROJECT":

Check system ASA (2 errors)

No RFC Connection for system ASA client '000'

RFC connection of type SPACE does not exist

Check system PRD (1 error)

No RFC Connection for system PRD client '000'

Check system QAT (1 error)

No RFC Connection for system QAT client '000'

There is only one logical component assigned to this project and it defines the following systems:

Evaluation System: ASA:555

Development System: ASA:100

Quality Assurance System: QAT:300

Production System: PRD:300

I don't know why the consistency check tries an RFC connection for each system with the client '000'

Are these errors related to the import error?

Thanks in advance,

Henry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Henry,

While you are getting that information can you also get the RFC traces from the work directory for the respective time-frame on the Solution Manager that is having the error - check for file <dev_rfc.trc> in your respective work directory and upload that to the thread. Also let us know at what time you attempted to run the transport into the system.

Thanks - let us know if there is something else going wrong here quickly before we start to dig through all your SMSY configurations.

Edited by: David Milliken on Jan 25, 2008 2:03 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was finally able to do the import by renewing the maintenance tasklist, but the errors noted above still appear. Does anyone know why these errors appear, what this implcates, and how I can resolve them?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

Do you have defined in tx=SMSY the rfc destination for the 000 clients ?

For import of urgent corrections, the IT operator needs an user-id an authorisations in the 000-clients.

Those are mine experiences.

regards

Steven