cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ConfirmationDialog in Component Controller

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to popup the confirmation dialog in the Component controller code.

I have used to the following code to display in view controller.

**String dialogText=" Test Message";**

**IWDControllerInfo controllerInfo =wdControllerAPI.getViewInfo().getViewController();**

**IWDConfirmationDialog dialog =wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createConfirmationWindow(dialogText,**

*** controllerInfo.findInEventHandlers("onActionOK"),"OK");***

I have a requirment to display the Confirmation dialog in component controller.

Please let me know if it is possible to achieve the same. Paste the API code as well.

Thanks and Regards,

Sekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible to create a pop up window in the component controller.

But this kind of creation of pop up window in component controller is required when the instance of the pop window in one view controller should be available to close the window in another view controller.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To add to this, In View Controller i have a confirmation Dialog and Click of that confirmation dialog, in action handler i am trying to create one more confirmation window which was not working.

Please suggest the possible solution to display a confirm window on click of a confirm window.

Thanks and Regards,

Sekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have found the code/API for this.

String dialogText="";

String confirmNo="12345";

IWDControllerInfo controllerInfo =wdControllerAPI.getComponentInfo().findInControllers("ConfirmComp");

*dialogText = "Test" *

IWDConfirmationDialog dialog =wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createConfirmationWindow(dialogText,

* controllerInfo.findInEventHandlers("OK"),"OK");*

* dialog.show();*

Regards,

Sekar