cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF and button not working together

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having three views out of this, in one view I created one button and one interactive pdf display.

I am able to display the pdf file from (a content of )smart form ,

after displaying, I want to go back to one another view in button clidk. But the method connected to this button click is not working . Can one have any idea ?

Is that pdf display and button click won't work together? or else do we have to do any other settings ?

when I debugged the program it is not at all going into the method connected in that button.

NB: Except this all other navingation from and to "to the other views " are working properly and methods are also working properly in the other views in other case.

Can anyone have any idea?

Thanks

Pons

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ponnuchamy ,

Problem is you have to close the pdf window before Clicking the button back.. because once the pdf is open the , current focus is on that window. Once the pdf is closed the control will come back and you can navigate using the back button.

Regards

Sarath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarath,

Thanks for your information.

But I am having the pdf and the button in the same view.

How can I close the pdf ?

can you help me ?

Thanks

Ponnuchamy

steffen_brauner
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you solve the problem? I have the same problem so I'm interested to crack it.

c u

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Not yet solved from side...Have you solved it.

regards

Pons

steffen_brauner
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check if the option "enabled" of the UI-element "InteractiveForm" is enabled or not. I disabled this option and now my WD works fine.

c u

Steff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ponnuchamy ,

If you are using interative form (ie enabled eqs true) then you have to use a ZCL form wda, your form may be of type standard, Thats the reason , othe events are not triggering. If my understanding is right, when u click the back button its ging to an indefenite wait.. rt?

If this is the problem, changing the form type will solve your issue.

Regards

Sarath

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarath,

This is Mahesh.Gattu, in continuation with this thread i am also getting the same problem.

I have added one interactive form on wd view, but the button i have created on the view is not working it is going to infinate loop. i can't debug aslo.

I tried with your solution chagned the form type standard to ZCI even though it is not working.,

i had run the transaction : SFP_ZCI_UPDATE to update the form type this was sucess.

can you please guess what could be the solution to this.

Thanks,

Mahesh.Gattu

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

This kind of sounds like it might be the problem described in CSS Note 1229392. Have you applied this note?