Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Block

manmohanmittal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to have credit block for delivery on sales order based on % as mentioned below

Credit Limit = 1000

If exceed by 10% person A, B, C to be able to release.

If exceed by 20% only person B and C to be able to release

if exceed by 50% only person C to be able to release.

Please explain how to configure this in R/3 4.7.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

manmohanmittal
Explorer
0 Kudos

What type of user exit it is and how it can solve scanerio i mentioned above can you answer in detail please.

I could not loacte the authorization, please send me step by step detail and how it can solve my issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again, fried.

first of all, my greetings to the other sd consultants. my greatest respect for you.

second, allow me to explain authorization in general terms.

1. you execute t-code PFCG to create a role (which you will assign later to a user). enter a title for the role, for example, Z_CREDIT_01. then click on "Create as Single Role".

2. click on the "Menu" tab, and click "Transaction". in the "Transaction Code" screen enter VKM1 and other credit related t-codes. click on "Assign Transactions". the role now has these t-codes authorized. (when the system asks you to save the role, just do so)

3. click on "Authorizations". then "Change Authorization Data". you will now be brought to a screen and system will ask you which organizational units the role will be authorized for.

4. after this, go to the node SALES AND DISTRIBUTION > CUSTOMER CREDIT LIMIT: EDIT SD DOCUMENTS. you will see at least the following:

Activity:

Credit Management: Risk Category

Credit Control Area:

Credit Limit Used in %:

Credit representative group:

i. the "Activity" is where you identify whether the role is authorized for Display and Maintain.

ii. the risk category is where you identify what is allowed for the role. in t-code FD32, you can enter a risk category for the customer account. the user role is limited to the risk categories that you enumerate here.

iii. you will find the credit control area already filled if you had entered data in the initial organizational unit screen

iv. credit limit used in % is where you enter your data. for example, you enter 11% to 20% if the user is authorized to release a sales order where usage of credit limit is from 11% to 20%.

v. credit representative group, like risk category, is also entered in FD32. this also gives additional restriction to the user role.

you then generate this role by clicking on the left green "back" arrow; the system will prompt you to generate and/or save. after the role and profile have been generated, you assign this role to a user ID.

now test this role by logging in and executing VKM1.

hope this helped.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i believe there is no need to use user exits. this can be handled in authorization by the BASIS consultant. you can find this authorization object in the user profile under Sales & Distribution > Customer Credit Limit: Edit SD Documents > Credit Limit used in % (KLPRZ).

hope this helped.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

this scenario is solved in SAP workflow ask ur workflow consultant to solve this problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is an user exit which is avialable in the standard SAP, it provides the facility u are asking and also u can assign the user ID of the authorised person here.

The logic is if the credit value exceeds 10%, the particular user can only be authorised to release the order

I hope u get my point

Do reward if it is useful

the User exit name is

USER EXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK in program MV45AFZZ

Edited by: kaleeswaran bhoopathy on Jan 16, 2008 5:54 PM