cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No POs found when entering with vendor role/contact person for vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

I wanted to post either a GR or an invoice as a vendor, that is, entering the system as the contact person of the vendor, with the vendor role, and searching for the POs created for me as vendor, then selecting one of them.

However, when searching for POs to post the documents with reference to POs, the report says there are no POs available, when in fact I have created several POs for that vendor in the systems.

What might I be missing? What are the conditions, rules, configuration steps needed so that the vendor can see the POs created for him and post subsequent documents with the role SAP_BBP_STAL_VENDOR and entering the system as a contact person for that vendor?

Will award points for helpful answers. Thanks in advance

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David

It should work with the role given by you. I do not think you need special config required for this.

Can you see the POs available, if a purchaser or employee wants to confirm ?

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

thanks for your answer. I thought also you only needed the role and the contact person of the vendor, however I cannot see any POs available. I can confirm them or the manager can approve them though.

Any ideas? Might have something to do with PPOMA attributes not being consistent in vendor?

Thanks, regards

David

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PPOMA_BBP ?

Are you in SRM 4.0 ?

In SRM 5.0, it's PPOMV_BBP.

DO you have vendor_acs and vendor_sys maintained there ?

I guess you need to create OSS message.

Best regards

Ramki

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I am currently encountering the exact same problem. Have you found the solution to this?

Cheers!

SF

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

This scenario which you require for receiving P.Os,sending P.O response, posting confirmation and invoice is called

SUS (Supplier self service) scenario.

You have to configure this scenario to avail all these services and the vendor should be SUS vendor. A mere vendor role will not allow the vendor to perform all these functions.

XI (Exchange infrastructure) is required in configuring the SUS scenario.

Hope this resolves your query.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

Thanks for your time and your answer, however, even though what you say is also correct, it is also possible in SRM, without SUS, to post GR and invoices with the vendor role, in a very simple scenario, I have seen it, however now it is not working for me.

Thanks anyway, regards,

David