cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Qty should not cross order Qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

When I am doing delivery for the qty more than the order qty, it is accepting. My scenario is delivery should not allow the qty more than the ordered qty. Delivery should be done only for the ordered qty. I think it is possible. So can anyone tell me the settings for this?

Rama rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check the previous colleagues mentioned configuration.

And also check the customer master sale are data under shipping tab may be Overdeliv. Tolerance is maintained .

Thanks & Regards,

E.vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

In delivery item category..tcode 0VLP(its digit zeroVLP )..u will find field "Check overdelivery" ...make it B

i think ur issue should get resolve

Regards

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

This needs to be done under whihc item category as i am unable to see any item category "B".

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arul,

In your sales order, check which is the item category that is getting triggered.

Can find it in in the item level , near to Customer Material Numb field.

or double click on the item.

you can see the item category in the TOP near to your material and sales document item.

Now go to vov7 and select this item category and change the Completion Rule to B as advised.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using item category "TAN" (std item) and did changes as advised.

But still i can deliver more qty than order qty in Outbound delivery. System is not throwing any error/warning messages.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arul,

Have you maintained B for the 'Check overdelivery' in the TCODE 0VLP for your item category TAN?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the corresponding delivery item category functionality in the field "check over delivery" assign "B" and check once .

rewrd me if it works.