Register RG 23A and 23C, Parts I and II

Register RG 23D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Please explain background of RG23D register and why is it used in SAP with regards to SD ?

Regards

SDC

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rohith

In continuation to the suggestion given above, you have to assign number ranges as under:-

Go to SNRO (or) SNUM and select any of the below objects required by you and select NUMBER RANGE on top. It will ask for "Series Group". Give the respective plant's series group and click "Change intervals".

J_1IRG1 RG1 Number range object

J_1IRG23A1 RG23A part 1 no. range object

J_1IRG23A2 RG23A part II number range object

J_1IRG23C1 RG23C part I number range object

J_1IRG23C2 RG23C part II number range object

J_1IRG23D Folio Numbers for RG23D

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx for the reply

1 Number range wat we need to assign to these registers are they commercial/excise invoice number range

2 i want to kno when we create excise invoice how registers get updated - is there any specific settings we need to do for this.

PLz explain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rohit,

As per my knowledge rgisters get updated when movement type hit it.during different transaction.so I 'm giving the path below just go and assign ragister relvance with movement type as per business requirement .

IMG - LG - TAX on goods movement -India - Business transaction -Incoming Excise Invoices -Specify which movement type involve Excise Invoices.

Hope this will resolve your issue

karnesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

follow this seq of steps. do j1i5. here on the basis of the registers that u select to update u have to use the classification type. (simulate and post). extract using j2i5. priint using j2i6

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx to all for replyin

i want to know when we create outgoing excise invoice different registers will get updated is it bcoz of movement type if so what are the movement types relevant from SD perspective)

or is there any other cin settings we need to do for register updation we excise invoice is created

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

follow this path. img-log gene-tax on goods mvmnt-business transaction-incoming excice invoices---specify the mvmnt types. from sales we generally have it or 601, 602, 641, 642, 651.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx, i went thru the menu path

But i think movement types are assigned here w.r.t incoming excise invoice goods recipt,

but i want to know regarding outgoing excise invoice (J1IIN) -how rg23a/c is getting updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i agree the title of the path is misleading but if u observe both the SD and MM mvmnt types are mentioned along with the registers. u can maintain multiple enteries against a mvmnt type and update teh respective register on the basis of the material type mentioned in j1id. for sales we use mvmnt types 601,602,641,642,651.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

we should assain the number reange to the regesters so when ever the transaction is accured teh system automatically update the regesters whith the help of the number ranges