cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchaser should see all POu00B4s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

In the scenario plan-driven procurement with supplier interaction with SRM 5.0 and MM 4.70 we have the following issue.

How can I define a user for a purchaser, who can see all the purchase orders in SRM. If a purchaser creates a PO in MM the PO is transported to the SRM and the relevant supplier can see it on SRM and can decline or accept it.

But the Purchaser can see no PO´s at the moment, even if he has the role SAP_EC_SUS_ADMIN_PURCHASER and is assigned to the relevant Purchasing Group. How can I define the Purchaser, that he can see all the PO´s of his Purchasing Group.

Thanks for all your replies.

Cheers, Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

A purchaser with the role given by you should be able to see vendor's documents.

You will directly not see any documents.

You will have to use 'find supplier' in the menu, find a supplier and then you can view the documents of that supplier.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answers...

If I search for suplliers in SRM with the admin Purhcaser, there is an error message: "No business partner found".

How do I have to define the business partners for the purchaser. The Purchaser is aleready part of the purchasing group to which the POs are sent.

As mentioned above the suppliers themselve can access the POs and can accept or decline them in SUS...

What do I have to do, that the suppliers are visible as business partners and I can search for them...

Thanks for your help.

Cheers Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

yes - purchasers also count as Business Partners. When the infomation is not yet complete, you get the error and the POs are not visible.

The buying company in SRM with the asssigned MM company code and MM logsys must be replicated to SUS with SRM Transaction BBP_SP_COMP_INI.

Just go for that - and the POs will be visible.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

you can search for suppliers if they are maintained in BP role (CRM007 - Marketplace Supplier).

Try to assign role CRM007 in transaction BP to your suppliers. If the role CRM007 is not visible, you can define a new BP role grouping that includes CRM007.

To do this goto SPRO->Cross-application components->SAP Business Partner->Business Partner->Basic Settings->Business Partner Roles->Define BP Role Groupings

After that the new BP role (group) should be selectable in transaction BP. Then save the business partner. Afterwards check in SUS if you can search for that supplier.

Good luck and regards,

Björn

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go through this ->

Note 1129456 - Search Help doesn't return any result if "'" is used.

Note 1133102 - Ship-To Address/Performance Location: no result if "'" used.

Note 634794 - Preferred vendor: partner not found

Hope this will help. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following is the procedure

1) if you are using MM-SUS scenario , then you need to replicate the purchasing company to SUS.

2) please refer to the help

Business Partner Maintenance in SAP Supplier Self-Services

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/18/76591cd00f4a5a91807a4d13e53f86/frameset.htm.

3) once the company is replicated , then it is possible to create one admin user for this company (in SUS) .

System will send URL with which it is possible to create ADMIN user

4) this user will create further users ---> and those users with role SAP_EC_SUS_ORDER_PROCESSOR can see the purchase orders send from MM to SUS.