cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

more than 5 recent messages in "Your Control Panel" ?

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

when logging on in the morning (CET), I am checking on subsequent messages in SDN threads where I have posted an answer the day before.

Now only 5 recent messages are shown in the control panel, which is often not sufficient.

When I select "search for all user messages", I get a list of my posts from the last 90 days in alphabetical order. No help. Then I change the date range to "yesterday", but it loses the context to just look for my messages and I also need to enter a search term, which I do not want here.

bla bla bla, is there any way to show more than 5 recent messages?

Cheers

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_goeck
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

would it help to set a different sort order for the big list you get after selecting "Search for all user messages", e.g. the latest at the top? This would be preferable from an implementation point of view, because we want to keep the lean user profile.

Regards,

Michael

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> would it help to set a different sort order for the big list you get after selecting "Search for all user messages", e.g. the latest at the top?

Hi Michael,

yes, this would help a lot. I guess this would also be helpful for other users.

Thanks for considering this

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would agree Thomas, I'm hitting the same problem when I check previous posts in the morning. Seeing the last 90 days sorted with the most recent first would certainly be a help.

Regards,

Nick

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I tampered with the search URL a bit:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/directforumsearch?daterange=last7days&userid=275419&numresults=100&r...

this gives me my posts from the last seven days sorted by date ascending on one page...not so bad...now if I just knew the "rankBy" setting for date descending...

Nick, your userID is 1252

michael_goeck
Active Participant
0 Kudos

>

> ...now if I just knew the "rankBy" setting for date descending...

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

aaahh...never was a simple "9" worth "10" points before!

so that will be my workaround until you might change the link as described before.

Many thanks

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, that's really useful.

Do I get any kudos for having a four-digit userID?

Nick

Answers (0)