cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to check Duplicate customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any body tell me how to check the duplication of the customer.

I mean if you are going to creat the customer with the same name and address alreadfy exist in the system it will not allow to creat.

Please help me.

Laxmikanta Das.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Das,

How do we propose to handle customer extension to additional sales areas?

Further, would the data be entered using sap standard transaction(XK01) every time?

Would it be possible to enter data only through an external programme or atleat a CATT, which can assist in running validation check on selected fields or entire tables itself?

Would the authorisation be available freely or only to a restricted few (to maintain user discipline)?

Perhaps, we could help to clarify based on the answers to the above questions.

Regards,

K Gopidas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all i am usin the t.code XD01 for creation of customer master. So i want during customer creation it may search a field if it will find the same thing may be numeric or alphabetic already exist in the system it will give me a error message. May be match code functionality to use.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume that , when you say duplicate of customer master, two customer numbers having the same address

If you know the address of hte person, just give teh address criteria in the table ADRC and then you will get all the address numbers having the similar address.

Using this address number, you can find the customer numbers in the table KNA1.

This way you can find multiple customer numbers having the same address.

Hope this helps you. If you need some more info, please let me know.

Reward if this helps.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear laxmikanta

As you said, if you try to create a customer which is already existing, it will caution you that "Customer already exists". What else you want.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are right it will warn me or it will give a error message that the customer is already exist with same name or address.

Tell me how to confogure this?

Laxmikanta