cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Sender with two different usernames

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one strange, not common or very often request, to create one JDBC sender channel that loads data from same IP, same SID, same DB, but with two different user names. This is needed because customer has some logic, that depends on user name that access data through JDBC. So my question is what is the best way to do that. I'm thinking on 2 solutions:

1. to have two Message Interfaces, which are exactly the same, but have different names

2. to have two Business Systems

After that I would have two com.channels with different user names, and in Scenarios, practically every object doubled.

Is there any better solution?

thx

mario

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One way is

-same business system

-two channels and two sender agreements

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

first alternative is better better, coz the DB is represented by just one bus system. What is the problem? Just as you said, build a IF and copy it for using the other sender adapter. Unfortunately (difficult later maintainance) you would need furtherone 2 Receiver Determinations, Interface Mappings and Interface Determinations. I dont think you can use the same IF, you ll get trouble with the Sender Agreements. But would be worth to check it.

Regards,

Udo

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The data gathering is dependent in any means or they are independent??

If they are independent, you might try just creating 2 Sender Agreements - How to do that.. Create the first sender agreement, See to the Sende uses virtual Receiver is not selected. Then create another one using the check box ticked. Then create two channels and assign them to these to agreements. Everything else remains the same.

VJ