cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit memo request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client requirement that is when we save the returns delivery the system automatically creates the credit memo request for rerurns.

(like when we save the rebate agreement, credit memo request will be created automatically.)

Finally we will create credit memo wrt to Credit momemo request.

Is there any possibility by using the Call function or user exit.

If yes, Please let me know the details.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Govind.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Credit Memo can be created with reference to Return Sales Order. Is Credit Memo Request required on saving the Return Delivery?

To possible development may be as under:

As soon as return delivery is saved (Identify specificly that creation of Retun Delivery or Post Goods Receipt level), call a user exit & provide a logic to go to Change Order VA02 & remove the Billing Block, followed by calling Billing Document Creation VF01& creating a credit Memo.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Can u pls send the correct user exit and sample logic to fullfill my requirement.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Govind.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Govind,

In SAP, creation of any document of sales order type(Credit Memo request) with reference to Delivery is not possible.

So you can do the following.

1. Create a Z program which will look at the deliveries created, find out the sales order relevant for that delivery and then create a Credit memo request with reference to that sales order.

2. In order to ensure that multiple CMRs are not created for the same delivery, you can create another Ztable which gets updated with the delivery number when created, and the record gets deleted when the CMR is created for that sales order---delivery transaction.

3. You can now schedule this program as a background job for an hour or so, so that for deliveries created in the last one hour, a credit memo request will be created

Hope this helps u

Reward if this helps