cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change arround 1500 items price in one times in vk11 tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

can anybudy know How to change arround 1500 items price in one times in vk11 tcode

or any other method to change at a one time

Regards

Pritpal Mehru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

greetings to the other SD consultants out there. all your answers are correct, i'm sure. but let me share our experience.

in the company where we implemented SAP, they also need to change hundreds of prices very often. what we did is we made a template so that the new prices can be uploaded via LSMW. under normal circumstances, even if the old prices are still "valid" (based on condition record's VALID TO date) the system will use the newly created price condition records.

if you think this may be the answer to your problems, do let me know. i will be happy to give you the details.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear,

how can i do it this process how can we create new template ?????

Regards

Pritpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again, friend.

LSMW is a t-code and it is a tool for uploading master data and condition records. the general steps as follow:

1. execute t-code LSMW

2. after entering the title of the PROJECT, the system will ask you what transaction to record. in this case, it is VK11.

3. you will go through the process of creating a price condition record just like normal. after you finish the transaction, you will now select the fields that you will use for your template. you will have to take note of the technical names of the fields (online help will be available, so don't worry).

4. you will also specify the name of your template, which the system will use in the actual upload. at this point you can choose to save and work on your template in a separate screen.

5. now you create your price condition template in an EXCEL file. how many fields you specified in LSMW is how many columns you will need in the template. for example, you will have columns such as SALES ORGANIZATION, DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL, MATERIAL NUMBER, PRICE, VALIDITY DATES, etc. you then enter your data in this template. if you have 1500 prices, then your template will have 1500 or more lines.

6. after saving the template, you will save this into a delimited text file.

7. go back to your LSMW, select this file, process it. the system will do the VK11 for you using the info from your template.

try this in a sandbox of DEV environment. it is difficult only at the beginning. with practice it becomes easier. your customers will love you for it.

hope this helped. please reward if it did.

regards. thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction LSMW. Create a new project. Create a new recording with transaction VK11 or VK12. Then create a file with the materials and their correct price. Execute LSMW and change the prices.

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

thankx dear for sap notes

Regards

Pritpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

thankx dear really very nie help

Regards

Pritpal

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

follow this link for LSMW

this gives u overview idea of LSMW

http://www.slideshare.net/arun_bala1/sap-sd-lsmw-legacy-system-migration-workbench

hope this helps u

regards,

Arun prasad C R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arun

ITs too good your lsmw power point slide can you send me SAP SD realted stuff same as your slide reallyy very good thankx for your support and help

Regards

Pritpal

Azeemquadri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi the slide share site is blocked. Can i get the slides by email at quadri.azeem@gmail.com please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Singh,

In addition to foreground working as suggested by our colleagues, prices may be created using LSMW by using the transaction code VK15 (background) and kindly remember to enter HIZ2 on each new screen.

This permits direct entry into the table nominated in the programme at one go.

Not only is it more convenient but also very fast.

Trust the information is useful.

Regards,

K Gopidas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thankx dear reallyy very thankx

Regards

Pritpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Other than using VA02 and make an Update of the conditions at item level which is a big work because you will have lots of open sales order after so many months.

Use VA05, select your Orders and on the result screen :-

click Edit- > Mass Change -> New Pricing (menu).

or

if you don't want to do that Online, write your own abap report and use Function SD_BULK_CHANGE (check where-Used at SE37, Trace VA05 on how to fill the parameters, Function MPRF => New Pricing)

Regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am giving u the exact solution.

Go to VK32.

enter into the material price. give the required input like sales org & dist. channel.

the material list will be displayed.

Select all the materials.

Press the Calculator symbol button.

the system will ask the percentage and enter the %

then save. that changes all the materials prices

i hope i answered ur question

Do reward points if it is useful,

Former Member
0 Kudos

But dear only 19 itmes update only one time can be update 1500 itmes in a one time

can you pass me your contact number if u dont mind

Regards

Pritpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

To be frank, i haven't tried for such huge qty of materials.

But i hope u can broaden ur selection by selecting the from and to selection of material.

then you may get displayed all material in a single shot. then u can select and proceed.

Just make an attempt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

maintain the acess sequence for a particular combination for that condition type example like material group , in the material master .

then you can maintain the condition record for that material group so that when you create the material with that material group the condition record will be automatically picked up

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

try in VK32 and select prices and now change the prices

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear can u explain more how to i do it