cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication between SCM ICH and ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every one,

We are trying to implement SCM ICHin our landscape. Can any one explain me, what all the stuff needed to configurations communication between SCM ICH to ECC. How to do that also? As per knowledge I head PI(Process Integration) is involved in the communication, but I do not know what all the configurations I need to do for that. Please let what all is needed for that. Can anyone provide me rlated documents.

Regards

Jack

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack

Master Data:

master data(Products/cutomers/locations etc) for ICH sits in APO.For any new masters or changes in master data which will be initiated in R/3 it has to be updated in ICH. this can be done by configuring CIF.

Transactional Data:

Output of ICH is replenishment orders which has to be sent back to R/3 for delivery and further processing. This can be done through IDocs setting the target n source systems, assigning clients and maintaining the distribution model.

For analytical purpose you can also configure BIW for analyses of the replenishment orders generatedin ICH.

hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SB and Ravi,

Thanks for the replay. Can you help me, what are the configurations needs to be done in between these systems. If you have any documentation regarding this, please can you mail to me at [ Email id removed ].

regards

Krishna

NOTE: Please do not ask for documents to be directly sent to your personal id. Users should either submit content (as an Article) using the How to Contribute Link or by Blogs or in SCM Wiki. Any points assigned to users for sending documents directly to personal id will be revoked.

Edited by: Somnath Manna on Jan 17, 2008 12:16 PM

Edited by: Somnath Manna on Jan 17, 2008 12:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding Inventory from ERP side you have to configure for idoc and in ICH side you will have ProductActivityNotification_in. So in XI this mapping has to be done properly.

I think same kind of interface is there for ProductionProgressNotification, PO and other transaction data.

For inventory integration between ECC and ICH there is a Report ROEMPROACT/RCMPROACT which actually take care of sending stock detail to ICH.

Thanks and regads,

Pradip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The Connectivity settings are fully explained for cross systems in the Best Business Practice documents from SAP:

[BBP Connectivity Guide|http://help.sap.com/bp_scmv250/BBLibrary/Documentation/B02_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc]

and the Replication Best Practice document:

[BBP Replication|http://help.sap.com/bp_scmv250/BBLibrary/Documentation/B05_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc]

Other ICH configuration can be found in the Supplier Collaboration Document:

[BBP Supplier Collaboration|http://help.sap.com/bp_scmv250/BBLibrary/Documentation/S34_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc]

There really is a lot of good documentation in SAP's own systems without having to email stuff around ;o)

Regards

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jack,

First of all you need to have SAP Core Interface CIF configured in place. This will help you in master data integration . Based on the scenario you are trying, the PI will be used to configure transactional data integration. Do share your scenario for more detailed help.

rgds,

SB