cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vendor zxxx is locked for organizational unit XXX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting an error called "vendor zxxx is locked for organizational unit XXX", where SC is already created

Kinldy advice me what needs to be done in this case..

Regards

sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you ever fix this error as I have the same issue. The vendor was deleted in Ecc and then removed and no deletion flags have been set in SRM. No the vendor throws the error 448 vendor is locked. Do you were the lock is?

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check the BP record on the SRM side ,in Status Tab page if any lock is set.

Arshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the Status tab on the business partner and there is nothing set.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Transaction PPOCV_BBP to maintain the Org Plan - Vendor root.. You also need to create an org unit in PPOMA_BBP and check it as the purchasing org.

Please ensure that only single SAP session will opened for BBPGETVD transaction, (and not the PPOMA_BBP transaction in change mode) while doing SC Shop process / Vendor replication...

The transfer is launched in an update task, check if it is not blocked. Also check SLG1 for log messages.

Could you please confirm the following points ->

1- In ECC, vendors are defined for the purchasing organization you used in PPOMA_BBP

2- In SRM , in transaction BBPMAININT, your vendors are defined in the purchazing organization defined in PPOMA_BBP

-> BBPMAININT -> then go to vendor tab and check the Porg and related backend mapping destination.

3- In SRM, in PPOMA_BBP, please confirm that your Pgroup and Porg are defined with the correct logical backend system.

4- In PPOMA_BBP, please confirm that you dont have more than one Porg pointing to the same product category you are using when creating your SC.(product responsability tab) else the system is picking the "nearest" one...

5- In "define backend system for product category", please confirm that your backend system is the one define in PPOMA_BBP

6- While creating your SC, please confirm before saving it, that the Porg and Pgroup are the one inherited from the PPOMA_BBP

Incase this does not help, please delete the Vendor and try again..

For deletion flag setting for EBP vendor,see the foll note:

Note 673331 - Deletion indicator in purchasing data record of R/3 vendor

Also if you no longer need to use the vendor in SRM,then you can delete the vendor from SRM system using the trasncn "Manage Business Partners"

OR Run the FM "BUP_BUPA_DELETE" by giving the BP no and uncheck the checkbox for TEST run while running this FM.Also before running this FM,mark the archiving flag for the BP of that vendor in the trasn "BP".

Related pointers ->

Do let me now.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

This error may come in case the vendor is blocked for the transactions in the back end.

Check the blocked data for the vendor using XK02 under Extras in Menu bar or try using the transaction XK05 to block / unblock vendors.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Please let us know after checking the above points.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

amudha_rv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check this note 1035481?

Regards,

Amudha R V