cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

height of line type

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In smartform mainwindow,i created a line type for table.when im printing line items in the maindow,there is more space between line items,for ex:

1 matnr desc qty

2 matnr desc qty. how can i decrease this space.is there any option in table linetype to decrease the height.?please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the paragraph formats used for the nodes under the table for printing each line of the table items.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can control the heigth of each line of a table with the paragraph format of the style you use.

decrease the distance between lines to 0.9 line or even 0.85 line. Only one problem. your first line printed will have also a decreased spacing with the line above and will be to near. so print your first line with a normal paragraph format (spacing 1.0 line) and al other lines with a paragraph format with lesser spacing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

U cannot change the height of line type, if you want you can create a template where you can change the height of the line type.

But here i dont think the problem is with the height of line type. try to write the datain condensed for as

&matnr(C)& &desc(C)& &qty(C)&

i think it wold solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanku for ur reply.the issue is that in my mainwindow ,im able to display 6 items exactly.but even there is no 7th item,it's going to 2nd page and printing the empty mainwindow.please give reply.

former_member188843
Participant
0 Kudos

Would you please check is there any command that defined go into a new page?

Former Member
0 Kudos

use page protection on ur line items, include ur rows of main window inside a folder and tick the check box "Page Protection" in output options of folder, now see the output.