Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 16A

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am doing some changes to FORM16A TDS Certificate.The last line of the text in the Title Details i.e 'For Interest on ......etc" is not getting printed.I had tried increasing the height of the window but in vain.

In the alignment I had given it as a BLOCK

font size I had given is 10

no font family given.

If it is a default paragraph then it is fine but the font size is so small.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I think the terms and conditions window is the fixed window thats why it is not continuing the overflow text.Either you can make it variable window or extend the window size

by marginal size.

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

Deepthee Kasal

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

try to take the actual printout from the transaction instead of printing test after increasing the height it might help u.

Cheers,

Deepthee Kasal

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deepthi,

I tried that way too,but in vain.PRINTING TEST is secondary,irrespective of whether I make the window as Constant or Variable,increase the height, the last line from the text is not getting printed in the form.If the font size is 8 it is printing the whole text but if the font size is 10 with the window height increased is not resulting the desired output.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

If you do the changes to the hardcoded text,it would immidately take effect.if you define as a variable window no need to increase the height i suppose.

And its a definite problem of overflow as u get all the data with a smaller font.

Cheers,

Deepthee Kasal

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1."If you do the changes to the hardcoded text,it would immidately take effect"

It is not getting effected when I do the PRINTING TEST from SE71.

2.I changed the window as var and left the height as it is but in vain.I had even tried by delcaring the window as constant and then changing the height but in vain.Both the cases it is neither reflecting in the PRINTING TEST in SE71 nor while testing the program.

3."And its a definite problem of overflow as u get all the data with a smaller font."

Yes it is.Any idea how to avoid this?

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deepthi,

Yes the window is declared as a constant window,but even if I change the window height it is not reflecting the last line.

If I change the window attributes as VARIABLE,do I need to change the window height again.

But in the first case it should work I guess,if I am not wrong.

One more thing,if we have done any changes in the harcoded text in the text editor will it not get immediately reflected when we do PRINTING TEST(from the menu bar) in the Script?

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folk,

We have a header text which is hardcoded in the text editor of the Form16A script.The text is about 13 lines but only 12 lines are getting printed.The last line is not getting printed in the form.I had tried increasing the window size but in vain.The font family is courier and font size is 10.If I use font size 8 it is getting me all the lines but the client is not satisfied with the font size.If I increase it to 10 it is not printing all the lines.

Can anyone here throw some light on this.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.