cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error msg: "Mapping not sufficient"

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a scenario wherein I have to map a single record to two IDOCs, I created a message map in such a way that the source side record's cardinality is 0..1 and the destination side IDOC's cardinality is 0..2, while testing the message map I get this error

"Mapping Object XXXXXX incomplete.

Structure with min!=max without mapping"

I am a fresher to XI, please help me to understand what this error means and how to correct the same. Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ezhil,

Please go to your target data type in Message Mapping and go Do duplicate subtree of the

IDOC. Then map the source record structure to that of the two IDOCS. Now test the mapping.

Thanks,

Sidhvin

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for each of your replies !

A big thank you to Sidhvin, whose reply solved my problem

former_member214364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please verify your mapping as Mugdha Kulkarni said in post and also check yellow or red colour nodes and elements in target structure in Message Mapping.yellow or red colour nodes/elements should be mapped otherwise you will get mapping incomplete error.

Cheers,

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if your parent nodes in mapping are mapped.

It might happen that you have mapped child nodes but corresponding parent nodes are not mapped

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ezhil,

What do u mean by "the destination side IDOC's cardinality is 0..2"?

If you are trying to send multiple idocs to the receiver, you should see this blog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change

Regards,

Divija