cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport control program tp ended with error code 0212

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I get the following error message "Transport control program tp ended with error code 0212" when i try to add a request into PROD import queue, we have recently configured TMS in our BW env and we have mounted the DEV trans dir onto PROD.

when i check AL11 dir i am able to access the cofiles and datafiles. when i check the TRANSPORT DIRECTORY test it shows that the dir are inconsistent and when i try to click on any file it give an error "couldnot open file".

I checked the permission at the OS level the owner for this /usr/sap/trans dir is ROOT do i need to change the owner to my BW PROD SID??? is my first question as the configuration on my ECC system for the same /usr/sap/trans dir is BW PROD SID. kindly help me as i am stuck with this as it needs to be fixed urgently as transports are not being performed.

I am attaching the screen of the TRANSPORT DIRECTORY check.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

my initial doubt is did u log in as <sid>adm. If not login as <sid>adm and try again. If not try removing or renaming SLOG0717.PRD.LOC & SAPUSER.LOT and give it a another try...(path usr\sap\trans\tmp\SAPUSER.LOT)

Please reward points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

where should i login as sidadm??? and what should be done after logining in as SIDADM. i dodnt find the SLOG0717.PRD.LOC & SAPUSER.LOT in the tmp dir the one's that i see are AMODPROT.SBD IMODPROT.SBD RADDBDIF.SBQ UMODPROT.SBD

CMODACT.SBD RADDBDIF.SBD SAPRUPGM.SBD.

Kindly let me know what should be done now.