cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner not created after schedule program finish execution

0 Kudos

Hi all gurus,

Currently I am facing a very weird situation. My program will read in a list of business partners and create them if they are not found in the system.

I schedule the program using SM36 to run at a later time which was successfully executed when the time came.

I check the log file and it display business partners that are created.

However, when i used tcode BP to check one of them, the business partner is not created at all!

This have not happened to me when I executed the program directly from SE38.

The business partner was actually between two different business partners in the list. The first business partner was created, the second business partner That I did a check was not created and the third business partner was updated.

I use BBP_CREATE_ORGANIZATION to create the business partner, employee using BBP_CREATE_CONTACT_PERSON and finally i did a BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT with the wait parameter turn on.

What could have gone wrong in the execution? Can it be due to multiple work processes in the system?

Thank for reading this and I hope you gurus are able to shed some light on this.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thank for the response. The program did not terminate. Everything was successful. My log file display the BP is created but when I try to read it from BP, it is not there.

BAPI_BUPA_CREATE_DATA only create the business partner and that alone is insufficient. I still need to create the purch org, group,etc which can be undertake by BBP_CREATE_ORGANIZATION.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For creation of vendor (Business Partner), try function module BAPI_BUPA_CREATE_FROM_DATA

Related pointers ->

Note 574604 - Various correction reports for EBP business partner

Regards

- Atul