cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebSphere MQ JMS adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've been stuck on this for nearly a week, think I better ask here...

After adding the following JAR file from MQ6 client to com.sap.aii.af.jmsproviderlib:

CL3Export.jar

CL3Nonexport.jar

com.ibm.mq.jar

com.ibm.mqjms.jar

connector.jar

dhbcore.jar

rmm.jar

Unlike other people who has a option of WebSphere MQ JMS Provider, I only have WebSphere MQ(non-JMS) and I'm unable to connect to the queue. Only "Adapter has not provided any status information about this channel" is returned.

I can't find any useful error message for troubleshooting, does anyone can give me a hand on this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please ensure that all the jars you have added in the jmsproviderlib.sda file donot have any java.* or javax.* packages.

If these packages are deployed to the server they would interfere with the versions already available on the server. Please check the jar files for java or javax packages and remove those packages if found in any jar file.

This should be the most probable cause of the error.

Best Regards,

Kanwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanwaljit,

These jar files are copy from WMQ Client 6, so I don't think it is the cause of problem. Otherwise everybody will have the same issue and no one can connect to WMQ using Version 6.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I am also trying to connect MQ series 6.0 version.

here my scenario is i have to place a message in queue.

for this i configured reciever JMS adapter.

I too installed the Jars that you mentioned above.

Could you please give me ur mail iD.

Thanks,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

What PI version you're using in your scenario?

Would you mind to send me the jmsproviderlib sda file you've deployed?

robertyff@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..Robert,

in sender side u will get the web sphere MQ(non-jms) and in receiver side u will get the web sphere MQ jms provider..

u have mentioned the parameters as jms queue ,channel name and queue manager name in capital letters only..

regards,

Pasi..

pls reward points if it helpful...