cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to disable spool for particular client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we have two clients in our development server ( 008 and 009)

we are using 009 as quality. this is newly imported client from prd .I want to disable spool in 009 client. my requirement is, no user able to take printouts from 009.is there any possibility to disable for particular client? around 150 users have access for 009. i think its not easy to remove the authorization from each user manually. Kindly suggest me to do this.

Regards,

Nagendra.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

may be u should try su10 tx code(This applies for Logon data, Defaults, Parameters, Roles, and Profiles.) where mass changes can be made...more users at a time

reward points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to un-assign the particular TCODE from user authorization profiles in order to restrict the access.

Please note that there is a way to lock a transaction code via Tcode SM01, but this is a system-wide activity and will lock the Tcode in the entire system.

reward points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

008 is development client. what ever i do regarding this deactivating the spool in 009, it should not effect 008 client.

it is possible by removing authorization from each user in 009 client. but it takes long time.

is there any way to do this ?