Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sales doc. type scenario-Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have got a scenario:

A customer complaint order type has to be made which will take the reference of a Billing doc. Now, based on that Customer complaint order type, Credti memo request and returns order going to be made.

I have made a customer complaint order type Zcut and maintain Item category as Zcat.

In vov8, i have maintained:

created no. range for the doc. type

Check reference mandatory field with "M"

Billing Block field with "06" sign & approval.

In vov7, i have maintained:

Billing relevance "F'

Pricing "X"

I have also maintained copycontrol measures between Biiling doc. and sales doc. with VTAF and between Sales doc. & Sales doc. with VTAA.

Now, when iam creating this doc. type with reference to the Billing doc. , it is not doing following things:

1.no customer name, quantity, amount is getting copied

2. required del. Date is coming as mandatory

can anyone give solution for it. it is urgent

Thanx in advance,

Sourav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

krishnaswamy_kumaraswamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Kindly do the copy control

Former Member
0 Kudos

assign the new doc type to the sales area in OVAZ tcode and maintain pricing procedure determination and check once all the account determination settings also.For the required dely date is mandatory change the settings in "incompletin log" .

reward me if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its better to copy the existing category fields from the existing ones rather than creating a new one.

e.g. like you created a new sales order type -return, its new item cat.

its better if you just copy the existing return sales order and the existing return category so that some of the independent fields are not disturbed which are essential for order formation.

Just try out the copy of the sales doc type and its item cat rather than creating a new one.

See if if helps.

Regards,

Siddharth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourav,

Your configuration seems to be ok for any normal scernario. But as far as Standard SAP is concerned, there is no copy control exists to copy data from a billing document back to sales document type...........please double check on that.

That is the reason, why you are not getting all the details copied into the new document type you have created from the billing document.

In any case, you could try creating a user exit at the new document type level to get the required data from the billing document into the new document type. That should solve your purpose.

REWARD POINTS IF HELPFUL

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check..for VTAF

=>Header level--between ur billing type which i assume is F2 and complaint SO e.g. ZCUT

three routine

DataT 052 Billing doc.header----use for data transfer from VBAK

DataT 103 Bus Data Hdr Billing---use for copying business data

DataT 003 Bill.header partner-----use for copying business partners

=> At item level u wll see TAN which i assume ur using while issue goods..duoble click on TAN...in new screen

ur "ItemCat Proposa" at target sales doc type ZCUT should have ZCAT ie ur return item category

also check following routine

DataT 153 Item from BillingDoc-----use for VBAP data transfer

DataT 104 Bus Data Item Billng-- --use for business data transfer at item level

DataT 004 Bill.item partner-----use for business partners transfer at item level

Copying requirements 303 "Always an item"

Pos./neg. quantity Blank

Pricing type D

Regards

Jagdish