cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Work Item showing incorrect Gross price

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using line item approval. When we have multiple items and when we send the cart to the next level for approval, the work item has &REQREQ.GROSSTOTALVALUE&. This is getting an incorrect price.

Can anyone suggest a better way to get the Shopping cart price (I tried Total value and it is not getting the correct value) in the work item.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

Note 731637 Consulting: How can the item-based approval be used?

Yes, there is a BADI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI for ITEM LEVEL SHOPPING CART APPROVAL. There is a consulting OSS Note 731637 give detail overview of how to use ITEM LEVEL SHOPPING CART APPROVAL workflow using this BADI.

To implement it in SRM,you can go to transaction SE18 in BADI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI.

In the menu choose Goto/implementation

You should find the SAP implementation example.

Do you have badi BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI / BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI activated? Make sure you are not overwriten the item price in this badi. You can see see if the bad is active or not in transaction SE19. Put a break-point to find the field for identification in this case...

Related pointers ->

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is the taking the gross value for the 1st line item and adding the taxes for all the items and prsenting it as the gross price.

My question " Can I user any other field you know of here" in the work item

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

the values you have mentioned are for the whole shopping carts and not for shopping cart items.

please check wether you can find any values at the shoping cart item level.